Hang On, Wilk! (1 Viewer)

I redid the math all day yesterday and he's only 12 back of Cruz. No matter where they each qualify, Tim only has to go 1 round further than Cruz or win outright if they both meet in the finals.

One interesting scenario is this: If Cruz qualifies #1 and Wilk were to qualify #16 and Wilk wins over Cruz in the finals Wilk wins it by 1 point. WOW!

That being said, there's still 5 drivers in the hunt. Positions 6 thru 10 are mathematically eliminated since there are no records available.

Amen to that! GO WILK!!!!!!!!!!

If Cruz is 1 & Wilk is 16 it would be over in rd 1 if Wilk wins and the other guys fall at the right time

It was truly heartbreaking when they showed him watching Cruz winning those closing races. If he doesn't win after the way he held off the big buck teams all year it will be truly a disappointment.....Go get 'em Wilk,you did it all year and you can close the deal on this thing!

I really hope Tim pulls it off. It would be an absolute shame to see it taken from him at the last race of the year after such a dominant year.

Points aside, Tim Wilkerson is the Champion.

Yes he IS the CHAMPION. Cruz did not take first place away from Tim....the clown down system did. Tim out preformed the others ALL YEAR, to have points, and a big lead, taken away is just NOT RIGHT.

nhra is trying to create artifical excitement thats NOT needed.
If you don't think drag racing is exciting enough....find another sport.

Go get 'em TIM

Here's another shout out to Tim. You've been in this situation before, and came out fighting and got the lead back. No doubt in this fan's mind you'll do it again.

Hang in there!

I certainly hope Tim wins it, but no matter what happens he has had one heck of a year and has nothing to be ashamed of.

HANG IN THERE!
STAND TALL!
GO GET 'EM!
KEEP YER HEAD UP!
DONT GET DOWN ON YERSELF!
QUITTERS NEVER WIN, WINNERS NEVER QUIT!
YOUR IN IT TO WIN IT!
GOOD, BETTER, BEST, NEVER LET IT REST 'TILL GOOD IS BETTER AND BETTER IS BEST!

Tim and crew have worked their butts off all year, I certainly hope they get their due!!

"D"

I'm reminded of Del's deal back in the 90's. He had Pontiac asking him what he needed to beat Force. Del did all he could but ended up in 2nd and hes never been that high again. I still think its Wilkerson's championship to lose. He can't have gone stupid after only one race. Tony's right, relax its far from over.

If I recall after he lost first round at Z-max dragway, he went on and won two races in a row, so I think he still has a few more round wins up his sleeve, Tim and his crew will have "old Betsy" tuned up for sure!!! GOT WILK!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back