Warriors ~ (1 Viewer)

r2

Nitro Member
Tim is here too plaaaayyyyy.

Awesome too see Tim, Richard, and the gang get it done again.

They work their tails off, and it's good to see the results on the scoreboard and wall.

It amazes me how he gets it done, with his hands all over the place, constantly helping others in major ways. As well as his businesses. When do they sleep.

Cool Deal .. Congratulations Team Wilk
Continue on, and win this whole deal.

Such a humble man. Apologizes for being too nice.
Richard has always been a ball of electricity.

I never saw Jon Culver, and hope he isn't one of the wounded. And hope that the wounded will heal soon.

Last edited:
The FC final round was one where I wanted them both to win.
Wilkerson is such a great guy, who has worked his tail off to get where he is. He’s always got a top notch race car and team.
Cruz has been at this for so long, and struggled at times, that it’s hard (for me anyway) to pull against him.

They work their tails off, and it's good to see the results on the scoreboard and wall.

It amazes me how he gets it done, with his hands all over the place, constantly helping others in major ways. As well as his businesses. When do they sleep.

I never saw Jon Culver, and hope he isn't one of the wounded. And hope that the wounded will heal soon.
I'm good. We don't usually work Charlotte because Richard

I'm good. We usually don't work Charlotte because Richard lives close and has folks he brings in to help. I was watching on live timing during R2 and it said Force won so I thought our day was over. I didn't know Tim was in the finals until a buddy texted me. The guys were on the cart heading back to the pits thinking the same thing until they announced the dq and they were back to work. Another great day to be a warrior!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back