NHRA Street Party Vegas (2 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

Is there going to be a mater meeting sometime during the FanFest? Since I'm staying at the Golden Nugget and the FanFest is right at the "front door" of the Nugget, perhaps I should host.

DING...DING...DING...WE HAVE A WINNER HERE!!! Plus we can also plan the "HEIST" there as well.... NOBODY WOULD EVER EXPECT ANYTHING! As far as the INVISABLE FORCE FEILD ThAT WILL PERMIT YOU TO WALK THRU GLASS, I don't know if Jim Head is at the Fan Fest...We'll have Alan Talk to him to get him to be our "BANKROLL!":D, and ENGINEER! I got dibs on being the Danny Ocean Character though!:cool:

We should meet in front of the NUGGETT at 8pm? Just an idea?

DING...DING...DING...WE HAVE A WINNER HERE!!! Plus we can also plan the "HEIST" there as well.... NOBODY WOULD EVER EXPECT ANYTHING! As far as the INVISABLE FORCE FEILD ThAT WILL PERMIT YOU TO WALK THRU GLASS, I don't know if Jim Head is at the Fan Fest...We'll have Alan Talk to him to get him to be our "BANKROLL!":D, and ENGINEER! I got dibs on being the Danny Ocean Character though!:cool:

We should meet in front of the NUGGETT at 8pm? Just an idea?

I'm all for that. I'd be the one who doesn't look like Brad Pitt or George Clooney. I'm sure that narrows it down.

I'm all for that. I'd be the one who doesn't look like Brad Pitt or George Clooney. I'm sure that narrows it down.

Ah...So your the "undercover brother" then? cool! Inconspicious! That'll help our cause!

I changed my avatar, so that other Maters might know what I look like. I'm the shaved haired guy next to the Hot Brunette on the Bike! It's Vegas, so its Shorts, Sandles, Oakley Sunglasses..(Even at night!):cool: and kick ass Pimpin Shirts for me! Boston Red Sox, Mopar or POWERADE EVENT CHAMPION Hat, like the one Alan Reinhart Always wears! Oh, I'll also be the one bringing water or salteen crackers for Fast Jack. I'm ususally his BITCH at events like this!

Ya'll get to see the "TRADITIONAL" Charlet Motorsports SPECTATOR NHRA HAT at the Track! It's a 'Beaute!'

It's Vegas, so its Shorts, Sandles, Oakley Sunglasses..(Even at night!):cool:

Tim you had better check on the Weather Forcasts before "Assuming" nice weather! Sure 70's are the Norm this time of year, but there have been at least 2 years where it has gotten COLD at Night and I didn't bring any warm clothing! I won't make that mistake again!:eek:

Tim you had better check on the Weather Forcasts before "Assuming" nice weather! Sure 70's are the Norm this time of year, but there have been at least 2 years where it has gotten COLD at Night and I didn't bring any warm clothing! I won't make that mistake again!:eek:

I almost froze my ta-ta's off one year! It gets mighty cold in the desert at night!:eek:

I almost froze my ta-ta's off one year! It gets mighty cold in the desert at night!:eek:

Suzie, I couldn't agree more, especially since my wife shares your first name (except she spells it Suzi). Anyhoo, about 5 years ago when we were in Vegas for the October race, we went out a couple days early and went up to Mount Charleston. We left Vegas in the early afternoon a comfortable 80 degrees and drove up to Mt. Charleston, where it was 43. Obviously, the change in elevation was a factor, but by the time we got back to Vegas that night, it was well into the 50's. Yep, shorts made it not all that pleasant to walk around in. Right now, though, weather.com's 10 day forecast is looking pretty decent.

I'm a Courier/Manager for Fed Ex Express in Denver. We're not "NORMAL PEOPLE". Some of us wear shorts with 2 feet of snow on the ground!:eek:

I know all about the weather changes in Vegas.....But right about 6pm when it starts to get cold, that's about the same time the Jack Daniels starts to flow...Whisky is a Natural WARMING liquid!

Thanks for the heads up folks!

UPDATE....The Event is Scheduled for 5pm-7pm...!

FREMONT ST EXPERIENCE NHRA SHOW STARTS AT 6:30pm....MATER MEETING IN FRONT OF THE NUGGET May need to be updated to 6pm???

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back