March Meet Pre Race Party (1 Viewer)

kegs

Nitro Member
Thursday March the 6th Chuy's is hosting a March Meet pre race party for anyone interested. There will be cars on display, food and drink specials, a Hot Rod cruise thru and a live radio remote. Should be pretty decent.
After an overwhelming demand Rapid Randy will be making a special personal appearance!
Chuy's is located on Rosedale Hwy. 3 to 3.5 miles West of Hyw. 99. on the North side of the street.
It would be my pleasure to meet any and all fellow maters. Hope to see you there.

John Keigley

Thursday March the 6th Chuy's is hosting a March Meet pre race party for anyone interested. There will be cars on display, food and drink specials, a Hot Rod cruise thru and a live radio remote. Should be pretty decent.
After an overwhelming demand Rapid Randy will be making a special personal appearance!
Chuy's is located on Rosedale Hwy. 3 to 3.5 miles West of Hyw. 99. on the North side of the street.
It would be my pleasure to meet any and all fellow maters. Hope to see you there.

John Keigley

What time?

Just how much Is Randy paying ya'll to let him show up and nap in the hammock???

really getting upset I'm broke and gonna miss the whole MM... send photos kids

d'kid

Around 5:00. I believe Roland will be there with their car and also the Future Flash car of Gary Messenger. I was also told Capps may make it but thats not confirmed.

thats great about Messenger being there......BUT WILL MENDY BE THERE????? :p:p

OMG, you talk about Randy being there Before Roland, Messenger, or Capps?

Where are we going to find a helmet to fit Randy now?

d'kid

(just funnin' withcha Randy, besides Mike started it:eek:)

Thanks Mike. But, you are the one that gets to dive in the garbage at the Magic Kingdom. ;) Seriously, I will do my best to get some good pics to post for you too. Best I can do
(No, I won't let that one go... lol)

Hey John,

Gary Messenger's "Future Flash" '72 Dodge Charger will be there at Chuy's along with Danny Pisano's "Pisano & Matsubara" '74 Vega.

With Randy you are on your own, we have breakfast planned for Saturday, then he hits the hammock.

32 Pre-entries for the Nitro Funny Cars and some you haven't Seen Yet...

Last edited:
:mad:

Still trying to find a box big enough to stuff myself into...Let's see..:rolleyes:.If I get in the box on Thursday night, I'll fly from Denver to Memphis at 9pm....get on a plane in Memphis to Ontario at 3am Memphis time......and arrive in Ontario by 4:25am local time...then jump on a truck and get to the local Fed Ex station by 6:25am local time....I can mark it Priority Overnight...and It'll be there by 10:30am on Friday..:cool:.... just gonna need someone to sign for me!!!

Timmah<----IS EXTREMELY ENVIOUS OF YA'LL!!! Have a great time out there guys and gals!

That John is a marketing genius!! First he runs all the fans off by telling them I will be there,,,then he throws a few tidbits in about food specials,,,then he has the crowd screaming for more after pulling out the BIG GUNS names. ;) :D

If you are in the area you should come to this deal. Dale Pulde and I were plotting today on how to trick John and Mark Leigh into buying! :D

Rapid {I am going to John's shindig} Randy :cool:

Darr, is the Surfer Boy coming with Danny P. to Chuys? :p

Rapid

PS, Surfer Boy = Jeffy "Killah" Utterback :D

I am going to try to get the 'East Side Gang' crew from the Lil Nate funny car team there.....I may just end up showing up on my own:D

Kevin,

Just follow the line of the lying drag racers,,,you can't get lost. :p

After a couple of rounds of drinks, you won't believe how fast and quick every car on the place has run before! ;) :rolleyes:

Rapid {I will be the only guy there not stretching the truth,,,,much!} :eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back