March Meet Pre Race Party (1 Viewer)

kegs

Nitro Member
Thursday March 5th at Chuy's on Rosedale there will be a very casual pre race party beging at 6:00. Come by for good food and drink and do some bench racing. There will also be a few cars on display.
For the first time Chuy's will have a food stand at all major races at Auto Club Famoso Raceway. So stop by and see them. Also along with them being the main sponsor of my Chuy's Fuel Altered Classic they are now an associate sponsor on Dale Pulde's War Eagle Funny Car.
If you would like to display your car on Thursday please contact me.

[email protected]

John, had a fantastic time there last year. I will see you there as soon as the plane arrives! :cool:

Rapid

John, would you happen to know what time Chuy's closes Saturday night?

After the track on Saturday would be the only time I could stop in and support the sponsor.

"support the sponsor" is code for stuff my face with Chuy tacos. :D

While I can't make the March Meet, I fully intend to be at the CHRR. Can I assume that Chuy's is a "be there" for that, as well?

I keep hearing Rapid is going to rollerskate, on a tow line, behind Bucky's car. Why does this not surprise me?

d'kid

Karl, I was going to take his driver's seat,,,,but Bucky is WAY BIGGER than me. So, I figured the next best way to get a fast ride was to tie on a rope on his bumper. Since I am being pulled along anyway,,,well what better time to hang onto a banner advertising John's AA/FA race. See it is all in the Grand Plan! ;):D:D

Rapid :D

PS, it IS a SHORT WHEELBASE SKATEBOARD!!!!! HA!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back