Nhra Sent Me Some Money!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

actually last year at Indy my dad tried to talk to him and Compton about the chase, very nicely mind you just a simple question of if there was any chance that they would rethink the chase, Niether of them broke stride or even looked at him, compton let out a gruff no and there was no chance for another question.

As po'd as I get about it I would never lambast them on it. I would love to discuss the merits or lack there of of the countdown with them but I don't see that ever happening. I can only hope that it flops so horribly this year that they have no choice but to go back to a real championship next year. Most of the media outlets I've been in contact with could care less about the sport let alone any controversial championship system.

I'm torn on how I want to see this end up, part of me wants to see the people that would have won anyway win the championship. However another part of me would like to see the eighth place driver win, and I use that term loosely the championship if it increases the likelihood they will return to the old format.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back