NHRA re: The Incident (1 Viewer)

This happens in every sport.

But not every sport has a system for dealing with it clearly, promptly, fairly & consistently.

Yep, will do, nothing was said bc nobody isnt saying anything!!!

Why would anybody willingly want to tell you anything? You carry yourself like a complete jackass and for some reason beyond my comprehension you feel that you are entitled to information that is absolutely none of your business. So go continue your temper tantrums because you're not nearly as important as you'd like to think.

Why would anybody willingly want to tell you anything? You carry yourself like a complete jackass and for some reason beyond my comprehension you feel that you are entitled to information that is absolutely none of your business. So go continue your temper tantrums because you're not nearly as important as you'd like to think.
It just seems like a right to know the whole story since i t happened on tv and in public i guess lol. And im not throwing temper tantrums like you seem to think. And who the hell are you lol

Last edited:
It just seems like a right to know the whole story since i t happened on tv and in public i guess lol. And im not throwing temper tantrums like you seem to think. And who the hell are you lol

My opinion is worth no more or no less than anybody else's here. I have no idea what was said between Cameron and Steve, but have been told by multiple people that I trust, that something was said. I'm sure I could find out if I wanted to, but quite frankly I really don't care. This was a very benign and relatively insignificant occurence that has been blown completely out of proportion. The case is closed, punishments and apologies have been issued. Time to move on.

Sorry never heard of him

snowman.png

Hoo boy....someone get Bobby Bennett on the line please!

A little required reading

My opinion is worth no more or no less than anybody else's here.

Maybe.....but being the second fastest Nitromater (Jeff Arend being #1 so far) has gotta count for something.

ps- Maybe posting this will cause some other secret 'Maters to come out of hiding and claim the top spot (Mr. Force, I'm looking in your direction....we know Mr Shoe is on here)

The guys that make them go fast are way smarter than the guys riding in them when they go fast 🙂
Those crewchiefs amaze me the way they can make these cars go so quick and fast while carrying such a heavy pair of brass ones ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back