What's new

NHRA re: The Incident (2 Viewers)

Sandman

Nitro Member
The guys that make them go fast are way smarter than the guys riding in them when they go fast 🙂
I wouldn't discount yourself or any good driver's contribution to a win light. I've always been amazed at how easy some people make it look, then they get bounced for whatever reason and the next guy in the seat can't even get it down the track with the same tuner and equipment. It takes a team to win and only one weak link to screw it up, lol.

mick

Nitro Member
everyone remember the threads on here bashing the drivers for being so polite in the shutdown area. too PC. too nice. to many smiles. thanking too many sponsors. ? ? ? ? ? ?
not enough emotion. not enough rivalries. just not enough. ....... $25 _ _ _ _ ing grand to the safety safari! R U F K M !! nhra should be paying the torrences for the xtra eyeballs that mite tune
in next year to see the hot head champion from texas. think we're fixin' to see a repeat in '20.

Huge

Nitro Member
everyone remember the threads on here bashing the drivers for being so polite in the shutdown area. too PC. too nice. to many smiles. thanking too many sponsors. ? ? ? ? ? ?
not enough emotion. not enough rivalries. just not enough. ....... $25 _ _ _ _ ing grand to the safety safari! R U F K M !! nhra should be paying the torrences for the xtra eyeballs that mite tune
in next year to see the hot head champion from texas. think we're fixin' to see a repeat in '20.
3-peat. :D

cephus

Nitro Member
NHRA is now political and a swamp if u r in the click u r protected but it is all there is so we have to deal with it

MidnightbluS10

Nitro Member
Yep. I remember. That's about the time I started liking Steve because he said exactly what he wanted to say. He didn't sugar coat things or thank 30 sponsors and talk like he was so nervous he was about to throw up(Brittany Force, anyone?) when he started calling out GI Joe and everybody else is when it really got interesting a few years ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)