NHRA Parked Teams/Drivers. (1 Viewer)

Helmet.. Helmet... Where the #*% is my...

Hey Suzie Q, have you seen my helmet?!?!
It's in my Super Gas car, Martin--but never fear, the Super Gas car is parked due to lack of sponsorship, so I will have DHL pick up the helmet tomorrow and it will be waiting for you in the Tipps-Mobile!:D

It's in my Super Gas car, Martin--but never fear, the Super Gas car is parked due to lack of sponsorship, so I will have DHL pick up the helmet tomorrow and it will be waiting for you in the Tipps-Mobile!:D

Ok you sponsor me and I'll drive it for you, :D

Great- so I'm buying a new helmet I see? :D (Didin't DHL end their US delivery system already?)

Terry got a great deal on the shipping, great for him...not so good for you. You'll need to go to Canada or Mexico to pick it up

I am sure they will have some sort of "area" for the DHL people and the associate sponsors. They won't have the Team Chef. Wah, Rob DiGiovanni is an awesome Chef! Damn this economy!

Of course the NHRA hiked up the price! Since so many teams are parked, they have to make up for it somewhere!

Why of course they raised the prices--with poor Tom getting by on a measley half mil a year, what else could he do?:confused:

Great- so I'm buying a new helmet I see? :D (Didin't DHL end their US delivery system already?)
Ahhhh, Glasshoppah, you wise beyond you years....does not the pebble entering the water begin new journeys, Glasshoppah???? And what of the helmet...and DHL....and no US deliveries....we must loose the bonds of such thoughts and seek the roundness.....

uhhhhh, sorry, that kinda thing just kinda happens every now and then--ya think going to college in the late 60s and early 70s may have anything to do with that.....:confused:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back