NHRA Parked Teams/Drivers. (1 Viewer)

Greg

Nitro Member
Hello To all.
I Need some help as I am trying to find out which NHRA Teams/Drivers have been parked due to Sponsor pull outs. I have a number of of drivers already but can people in the know mention some that I haven't.
Many Thanks
Greg

Parked Teams/Drivers.

David Grubnic
Hillary Will
Doug Herbert?
Hot Rod Fuller
J.R.Todd
Tommy Johnson Jr
Melanie Troxel
Warren Johnson
Kurt Johnson
David Connelly
Bob Vandergriff
Angelle Sampey

Last edited:
As of now Brandon is funded, anything else is just rumor for now.

Snap on left Herbert, not sure if he will fund himself or not

Mike Neff lost Old Spice but Force said he will still be out there this year.

Angelle is parked and so is Bob Vandergriff

As of this writing, the #2 car in the Lucas stable is still running, but J.R. Todd will not be the driver.

Saw Dougs hospitality trailer is for sale the other day....

Billy

Probably because it has about 2 million miles on it! I know it broke down last year, so that might be the reason.

Did you see the entry list for Pomona? Doug is on there. When I talked to Jim the other day, he knew nothing about the "Agent" reporting that they were going to start in Gainesville. Funny how things get started!

Probably because it has about 2 million miles on it! I know it broke down last year, so that might be the reason.

Did you see the entry list for Pomona? Doug is on there. When I talked to Jim the other day, he knew nothing about the "Agent" reporting that they were going to start in Gainesville. Funny how things get started!

Suzie's buying Dougs old trailer and going to have the agent drive for her, thats what I heard anyway:D

I heard Connie gave it to Suzie and is being converted into the new tour bus for Suzie Q and the Tipps. I also heard that Martin is in charge of the new "Tipps Tour" and he will also be driving a second Al-'Anabi TF car tuned by K.C. Spurlock and sponsored by C.K. Spurlock.....or something like that...:p

So, will "the tour" coincide with the NHRA tour?? Can we expect a show in Houston around the end of March???:confused:

Is Connie going to spend the $$$ for Hospitality next year? I've heard some teams spend 25-30% of their budgets on Hospitality alone..

Is Connie going to spend the $$$ for Hospitality next year? I've heard some teams spend 25-30% of their budgets on Hospitality alone..
And I believe I heard there is a hike in the rates NHRA is charging for the Hospitality area space rentals, right?

I am sure they will have some sort of "area" for the DHL people and the associate sponsors. They won't have the Team Chef. Wah, Rob DiGiovanni is an awesome Chef! Damn this economy!

Of course the NHRA hiked up the price! Since so many teams are parked, they have to make up for it somewhere!

I am sure they will have some sort of "area" for the DHL people and the associate sponsors. They won't have the Team Chef. Wah, Rob DiGiovanni is an awesome Chef! Damn this economy!

Of course the NHRA hiked up the price! Since so many teams are parked, they have to make up for it somewhere!

I heard NHRA raised the price for Hospitality or Souvenior trailers(not sure which) from $1,500 to $2,500 per race last year! You mean they are raising it again?

I heard Connie gave it to Suzie and is being converted into the new tour bus for Suzie Q and the Tipps. I also heard that Martin is in charge of the new "Tipps Tour" and he will also be driving a second Al-'Anabi TF car tuned by K.C. Spurlock and sponsored by C.K. Spurlock.....or something like that...:p

Helmet.. Helmet... Where the #*% is my...

Hey Suzie Q, have you seen my helmet?!?!

I don't even bother reading the Agent anymore. He has about as much credibilty as a supermarket tabloid.

As of now Brandon is funded, anything else is just rumor for now.

Snap on left Herbert, not sure if he will fund himself or not

Mike Neff lost Old Spice but Force said he will still be out there this year.

Angelle is parked and so is Bob Vandergriff

P.J. Thanks for your help.
Cheers Greg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back