NHRA is not the only series losing manufacturers (1 Viewer)

Gipraw

Nitro Member
and it isn't just the Big 3 ..

Are we getting close to where the NHRA will start losing national events?

I am worried for the people that make their livelihood doing this, and I am worried that we will lose the race 50 miles to the south where I go spend 4 days of my time the end of every March.

It is going to be a very ugly, hard year for motorsports, period.

Here is one of my favorite blogs, in case some of you don't read it. Michael Knight is one of my favorite wwriters, and always has some thought provoking views on motorsports. He usually has very nice things to say about my favorite type of racing. He has had some good commentary the last couple of months about the changing face of racing in the coming year or so.

Michael Knight's SpinDoctor500blog

Honda pulling out of F1

Audi pulling out of American LeMans

Hopefully some smart guy at NHRA is on the horn to both manufacturers. We drag fans know they could reach their marketing goals for less money and help increase drag racing's profile during these rough economic times.

S/F
D

Sounds like a good excuse for Honda to get out of F1 after getting their asses whipped for the last nine years.

Look for Audi to resurface in the IRL.

When Honda came out with that "almost a truck" a few years back, I thought they would follow Toyoto into NASCAR. Honda could dibble in a few series with some of that F1 $$$.

Last edited:
you know its bad when F1 starts to lose money too....But hondas suck so they probably did F1 a favor:p

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back