NHRA Impounds AJPE Superchargers (1 Viewer)

What good does it, to have it approved.!!!!!! Me and a owner had a manfiold approved by nhra with a full drawing and full documents to the 001's. They appoved it i still have the letter of approval. When we ran it they said its no good take it off. Its not legal.so we play in there sand box. You dont want to build there castle go build your own!!!

What good does it, to have it approved.!!!!!! Me and a owner had a manfiold approved by nhra with a full drawing and full documents to the 001's. They appoved it i still have the letter of approval. When we ran it they said its no good take it off. Its not legal.so we play in there sand box. You dont want to build there castle go build your own!!!
Wayne, As I'm sure you are aware those manifolds are doing quite well these days in there present application:D Thanks, you guys did good with that design;)

Good thing the NHRA doesn't police things like the Almighty rulers at NASCAR, they would have been fined 250,000 grand had thier points stripped, thier cars impounded, crew chief suspended indefinatily and been subject to a strip search at every event for the whole year, They did all that while putting the car through tech BEFORE even trying to qualify, God help those they catch after the race has finished:eek:

too bad most race teams dont make 250 k in winnings in a year ... where nascar could make it in one weekend

Comp Plus has further info on this deal, the only supercharger that didn't meet the NHRA specs was the one in Dixon's car. Will be interesting to see what happens after this weekend.

Brent, for some reason I wanna say that was Mike Edwards 3 or 4 years or so ago back when he wasnt but just barely qualifying.

Justin,
You are correct. That was when he was leasing engines from Frank Iaconio, and that embarrassing situation led him to form his own in-house engine program, that has led to what we see now!!!

Why would Ashley and Tasca have those blowers, and not their teammates? Experimenting?

...and why aren't the Pro category cars teched after winning?

It won't be technology or money(lack of it) that kills this sport, it will be the lack of integrity that those on the competition side seem to embrace. If the competition side was run as efficiently and with the same attention to detail and consumer demand that the publication side has, year in and year out, embraced, we would have 50 cars trying to quality for a TF field.

Justin,
You are correct. That was when he was leasing engines from Frank Iaconio, and that embarrassing situation led him to form his own in-house engine program, that has led to what we see now!!!

Why would Ashley and Tasca have those blowers, and not their teammates? Experimenting?

Billy,
They Didn't have AJPE huffers...

d'kid

Good thing the NHRA doesn't police things like the Almighty rulers at NASCAR, they would have been fined 250,000 grand had thier points stripped, thier cars impounded, crew chief suspended indefinatily and been subject to a strip search at every event for the whole year, They did all that while putting the car through tech BEFORE even trying to qualify, God help those they catch after the race has finished:eek:

Actualy... look at last years press release from NASCAR concerning Mark Martins and Jimmie Johnsons cars being "almost illegal".... it depends on who you are an whats going on at the time..... it was during the "points chase" and ...... who won the championship?...lol... if you play by there rules on and off the track key word being "off"... you can get away with alot in the inspection line.. thats always been a constant situation in NASCAR....

Back to the blower subject... the Copart team took a couple in house according to DRO.. so might be more than just AJ's teams that have to shelf them for a bit....

Billy

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back