NHRA event entry list (1 Viewer)

Chili

Nitro Member
I see Bristol is listed as having an event so at least it looks like that event is official. I find it interesting that Fontana is listed as home of the Winternationals and World Finals and not Pomona. Could just be an error or maybe there is something to it.

Fontana is a big error
Plus I heard a rumor the drag strip at Fontana Raceway is going away?
I see they already changed it. Though it probably was a mistake but after the year We’ve had I figured anything would be possible. They have also edited it and removed Bristol as well.

Fontana is a big error
Plus I heard a rumor the drag strip at Fontana Raceway is going away?
There have been several rumors about the drag strip there, but so far, nothing from anyone truly in the know has been said. Right now, much of it amounts to "I heard someone saw an Amazon truck within a mile of the track, so they're going to raze the facility for Google satellite offices."

Unfortunately, it wouldn't surprise me if it ultimately does go away. There just isn't anything yet actually indicating that to be the case.

There have been several rumors about the drag strip there, but so far, nothing from anyone truly in the know has been said. Right now, much of it amounts to "I heard someone saw an Amazon truck within a mile of the track, so they're going to raze the facility for Google satellite offices."
The same with RT66 Raceway.

I see Bristol is listed as having an event so at least it looks like that event is official. I find it interesting that Fontana is listed as home of the Winternationals and World Finals and not Pomona. Could just be an error or maybe there is something to it.

Anyonewho has ever made a pass at Fontana will tell you that there is no way a fuel car is going down that track. You would have to put a tail hook on the cars and squeeze your Rosary real hard when you hit the throttle.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back