NHRA Entry list? (1 Viewer)

Randy

Nitro Member
I went to http://www.nhra.com/schedules/ and they removed the entry list icon. I wanted to see who entered TA/FC and TAD at Pomona. I know if I'm actually entering the event through the participant section of the web site after you log in you can see who's entered but not from the event pages. Any other way to find out short of calling Mike Rice?

The biggest suprise I saw was 17 entered in Pro stock! Everything I have been reading the past 4-5 weeks I was expecting 10-12 cars!

The Alcohol schedule at the Winter's is terrible! One on Thursday and just one pass on Friday? I can see why a lot of teams just said hell with it!

Last edited:
The Alcohol schedule at the Winter's is terrible! One on Thursday and just one pass on Friday? I can see why a lot of teams just said he'll with it!

Alcohol gets jacked around almost as bad as SC and SG. One run a day sucks...almost like running Indy. Each day you unload everything you own then have to pack it back up, then do it all over again the next day, all for one hit.

Alcohol gets jacked around almost as bad as SC and SG. One run a day sucks...almost like running Indy. Each day you unload everything you own then have to pack it back up, then do it all over again the next day, all for one hit.

That's what I had always liked about Pomona for years, 2 runs on Friday 2 runs on Saturday including Rd. 1

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back