2022 NHRA National Event Entry List (1 Viewer)

Gone Dead Train

Nitro Member
It cracks me up every year people ask the same question. Where can I find the schedule, entry list. ect
Just bookmark these sites and you will be ready to go for 2022 and for years to come.
(NHRA does a good job updating these sites. I have had the same bookmarks for years)

Note...The schedule page will update when we get closer to the Winternationals. (still shows 2021)
Now go to the drags and have fun! And buy that $12.00 beer and that $12.00 weiner. Yikes!

This link tells you when the race near you opens for entry.
1639426710985.png

Last edited:
So I clicked on the first link above to see the entry list for the Winternationals. It says 9 funny cars and 12 Top Fuelers are entered. That can’t be right can it, just 2+ weeks from the event??? I hope the fields are much bigger…

Attachments

• 8150A1CC-706C-4B1A-B817-31E3266750E4.png
    8150A1CC-706C-4B1A-B817-31E3266750E4.png
    374.3 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
I was wondering the same thing, looks like he has raced pro mods in the past.
Hi, I am Scott Farley. Terry worked with me this summer and fall with licensing. I will be in 3 races this year and hopefully more if I do well and also find sponsorship. I have run a home-built C screw 70 Camaro for a few years and look forward to qualifying Friday if luck is on my side

Welcome to the Big Show. Best of luck chasing the dream. Sorry I didn't get by to introduce myself in Phoenix, I meant to and just didn't get it done.

I will make up for that this week in Pomona.

Alan

Hi, I am Scott Farley. Terry worked with me this summer and fall with licensing. I will be in 3 races this year and hopefully more if I do well and also find sponsorship. I have run a home-built C screw 70 Camaro for a few years and look forward to qualifying Friday if luck is on my side
Good luck Scott!

Cool stuff, If I have time I'll try and stop by your guys pits this weekend. Good luck to you this weekend!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back