NHRA All Access-Per Race Offer (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member

Alan had this in the middle of a thread, I wanted to put it out there to make sure everyone caught it as I know this has come up many times on multiple threads.

Copied from Alan Reinhart's original post from NHRA Broadcast

"We are doing the All Access Weekend pass again this weekend – and all weekends going forward until Indy. It’s $9.95 for the weekend so feel free to market it. It’s available now"

I just purchased the whole year, i figured if i was able to go it would have cost more than a 100 bucks.

Question, i have been watching on phone and then i logout so i could pull up on my laptop and it says i am already have access and won't let me in. It's like i can only get it on my phone.
Anyone ran into this problem.

No doubt here's my luck. I decided to buy the All Access for the weekend, when I got there I decided, just buy the full season, so I made the purchase. Not even an hour later, I get an email from NHRA with a promo code for $30 off of the season package. Yeah go figure.

I bought the season last weekend. I too received the 30% e-mail after the fact. It would sure go a long way to cover the exchange rate here in Canada. I e-mailed them but no response.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back