New Sponsor for Kalitta? (1 Viewer)

I thought that DHL was interested in sponsoring Hillary Will. That was the last I heard about that situation.

Mail Terminal Services?

Well that explains the MTS sticker but DHL was on the top I'm banking that DHL was the big dog and MTS was the supplementary sponsor now that Kalitta has DHL I wonder if Jack will be looking for more $$$$ to stay in that seat.:rolleyes:

Sorry just think out loud! :eek:

sweet deal! dhl is a big time company. awesome news for team kalitta! hopefully scott can be part of the final 8 in 07!

I believe that Connie's company is an on-call contractor for DHL (and several other of the big carriers as well). Anytime they get a "strange" shipping request; or large trans-continental items.... that's Connie's niche. Horses, Harleys, cars, cruise ship propellers, seafood...... you name it & Kalitta Air will damn sure haul it!

More on DHL with Jack Beckman...

My understanding of the DHL deal w/Beckman is this..

As you may or may not know, DHL uses private courier services...It is NOT DHL that is paying for that sponsorship..It is one of their courier services that WORKS for DHL....THe cool part of this deal, is that if the courier is smart (I have NO idea who he is), he is using this as leverage with DHL for more routes, expanding his delivery footprint, etc....What a cool and effective way to help DHL, Jack, and all the while his courier business...Ladies and Gentlemen, long gone are the days that companies just write 7 figure checks to have their names on race cars...it is ALL about the leverage...That is a PERFECT example...

Jay :)

Mail Terminal Services is own by longtime Fast Jack sponsor and friend, Roger Comstock and his wife, Karen.:D :cool:

Mts....

Well..Hopefully he uses the deal as leverage to better his service scope for DHL.... Thanks..!

Jay

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back