New ND (1 Viewer)

Ya know this really sucks...I read about this on the 18th here on the board. FINALLY today my issue of ND shows up. Looks like another long year of getting ND 2-4 weeks after the fact. AND I'm in California...what gives?? :mad:

T

Ya know this really sucks...I read about this on the 18th here on the board. FINALLY today my issue of ND shows up. Looks like another long year of getting ND 2-4 weeks after the fact. AND I'm in California...what gives?? :mad:

T

Terry, Like everything else in drag racing, the farther you are from Glendora, the better things get... did I say that out loud? I think what they really want is us all to read ND on-line and not have to print paper copies at all... :eek:

Terry, Like everything else in drag racing, the farther you are from Glendora, the better things get... did I say that out loud? I think what they really want is us all to read ND on-line and not have to print paper copies at all... :eek:

Yeah Karl...I hear ya. I'm approximately 360 Miles from Glendora...and it takes forever to get a copy of ND. I bet Whit could get a copy hot off the press, ride his bicycle and deliver it to me faster.

I'm sure in ND's defense, it's the postoffice whos to blame. Or weather patterns in over the coastal planes, harmonic balance of the earth, the stucco coming off the walls, something...sure am glad I plunk my money down every year to be a "member" and get all my perks. :p

T

The last I heard it was in the midsomething, so we would all get it in a timely manner... Did'nt work...;) :eek:
Hey Alan, how about answering my question, now that this is on the front page again?? or are you ignoring me again??:D That's what I thought... Thanks BRO!!:cool:

Last edited:
Ray,

I was on a couple of bike shows. I'm guessing that the one you are refering to was the Biker Build-Off. Joe Martin, of the Martin Bros. used a Power Ram Induction (PRi) Carb and manifold, the system is made by David Nickens It is the same unit used on the I-Robot Bike that OCC did for Will Smith. I delivered the unit to them the weekend of the Dallas race.Well, they broke a fitting installing it, and I stopped by after the race in Dallas Sunday night. they were having a problem, so I got it fixed and running for them.

I was also on American Chopper when they did the Lance Armstrong bike. David built a twin ram dual carb intake system for them and I went along for the installation. But I'm pretty sure that you are thinking of the first one.

Alan

Last edited:
Alan, I don't even remember them calling you by name on American Choppers. Bastards! ;)

I did catch the Biker Build Off one too. I think there was a thread on the old Mater about it, wasn't there?

Yep Alan, it was the Biker Build-off with the Martin Bros.
I'll have to re-watch the Lance build... I could have swore that I've seen Reinhart something... You are the only Reinhart, are'nt you??:D Thanks for the answer though, i'll have to use it on a later trivia question during a friday dollar beer night...;) Your the best BUD!!, BRO!! uh Mr. Reinhart... SIR...;)

The exhaust company is spelled differently, they are Rinehart. And on American Chopper I was just one of the guys, they had cameras on me quite a few times, but I never saw the episode and don't know what they used for the final cut. I did have a couple of people call and say they saw me, but I don't know how much or how long.

Alan

Thanks Alan,
I really thought I was totally losing it, but to know that it is still only a partial laps of losing it... I feel much better know...:D And by the way, on AC unless you are Paul Sr., Jr, or Mikey, you are just one of the guys...;) ;) But you will always be our Mr. Announcer... See you at the top end of Sonoma...:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back