Hat's off to ND (2 Viewers)

sammi

Nitro Member
I just received my pro stock champions issue and once again I am amazed at the volume and quality of the copy those poor souls in Glendora pump out. Burgess has taken ND to a new level, while they are putting a ton a effort into their web enterprises.

While I could care less about reading about mega wealthy guys winning championships, ND does do a good job of honoring the bucks down guys. ND remains a treasure in my home. A typical issue starts out on the ottoman for the first read, then on to the night stand for the second read, and then it winds up in the library/bathroom for serious study.

Thanks again ND staff.

Mark
www.madscientist1.com

Love or hate NHRA, the publication that I've many times called National ADSTER, the non commercial end of it has always maintained high journalistic standards- a tribute, no doubt, to Mr Parks years as HRM editor, and I know from insiders, staff don't always agree with the party line from those on the upper floor (with the view of the golf course) at Financial Way.

As long as they keep hiring people with a real passion for the sport like Brad Littlefield they will always be a stand up rag. If they start putting jounalistic degrees ahead of people with a love for 1320 feet of asphalt (with the ability to express it in writing) ND will just become another fine paper gone as a casualty of the internet.

BTW, before Brad Littlefield was old enough to even need to borrow Mert's electric razor he was writing "Bradstats" for all of us here in Division 7. I think I still have every one he ever wrote in my file drawer. Some day I'll be able to sell my coveted collection on eBay and retire from the proceeeds when he becomes the senior editor of National Speed Sport Drag News Weekly.

RG

I think the mag is the best it's ever been.
Personally, I like the articles of the racers at a personal and professional level away from the track.
I know ND can not exclude all of the nausiating daddy's boys from their headlines, but they are doing a wonderful job at shining some light on the guys who live and work in the real world..

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back