New ND (1 Viewer)

It’s an article about Alan Reinhart.

Hey Alan, I knew you had a history in the mechanical side of racing but I didn’t realize you were also a heavy equipment mechanic. Cool!!

Edit: You beat me to it Dan. :)

Mechanic??????? Me a MECHANIC???????????? The closest I have ever been to working with tools is when in High School Home Ec, they used to let me sort the forks from the spoons,

Alan

P.S. Just my luck I'm in Las Vegas, and probably won't get to see it until I get home in three weeks. Anybody coming to The Strip and want to bring a copy? I'd love to see it. Thanks.

Mechanic??????? Me a MECHANIC???????????? The closest I have ever been to working with tools is when in High School Home Ec, they used to let me sort the forks from the spoons,

Yeah, right, Alan... Not a mechanic??? SURE... :rolleyes: Explain that big room you spend all your non-tour time in (no, not the Wildcat House!!)..:D

Did ya ever finish the Birdcage?

Alan

Alan, you sure LOOKED like a mechanic to me when you turned the wrenches on Benny Marshall's car in Englishtown a few ages ago! Although one guy thought you were Bill Stephens, and another swore you were Steve Evens.....

Question????
WJ's reaction and comment in the trailer... was that a knock on Bob, or a left-handed compliment to you Alan?:D ;)

Martin,
Thats just my company lunch room......... When's the last time you saw a place who's lunch room was bigger than the shop-LOL

Karl,

That really happened, I don't know what notes WJ was working on, but the exchange was a riot. I have been to Warren's shop, and Greg Anderson's and there were things that I was not allowed to see, and even rooms that were off limits. That's perfectly understandable, if GA of WJ had stopped by the shop when I was working for Nickens, there would certainly have been things that they would not be allowed to see.

Sorry I don't subscribe, I'm sure ( from the posts here ) , that Aan is getting his props..rightfully so...Congrats Alan :D

Alan
Did'nt I see you on an episode of a biker show, where you built carbs or exhaust systems?? Reinhart somethings???
Care to share?? ;) ;) :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back