New Mater TShirts (1 Viewer)

vegasnitro

Nitro Member
I know the first batch of Mater TShirts just came around, but it is already time to design a new one. In the past few weeks we have had racers say that we are the reason they can't get sponsors, developers call us cowards and then challenge us to build a dragstrip in SoCal, and the biggest sponsor come on here and tell us how rich he is and threaten to beat us up in the pits. I had no idea how much power that us relatively small group of posters wield in the drag racing world. My vote for the new Mater T:

BLAME THE MATER

-or-

HIDES BEHIND SCREENNAME

PS No sponsors, developers or racers were harmed during this post.

I know the first batch of Mater TShirts just came around, but it is already time to design a new one. In the past few weeks we have had racers say that we are the reason they can't get sponsors, developers call us cowards and then challenge us to build a dragstrip in SoCal, and the biggest sponsor come on here and tell us how rich he is and threaten to beat us up in the pits. I had no idea how much power that us relatively small group of posters wield in the drag racing world. My vote for the new Mater T:
BLAME THE MATER
-or-
HIDES BEHIND SCREENNAME
PS No sponsors, developers or racers were harmed during this post.

I say lets commission Scott Brown to do new shirt.

I will donate to shirt fund.:cool:

The world could end and I would be the last one to know.
I wish people would stop teasing with the tee shirt bit.

I have mended my ways and cause very little trouble.
I like everyone now and take my meds as ordered !
Well most of the time!
I still have senior moments !

larry there are actual shirts now.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back