New Ford Engine Unveiled (1 Viewer)

as long as it doesn't completely oblterate the competition while also being unavailable to the masses..

Naaa-NHRA wouldnt let that happen. Well not unless the mfg. throws alot of money--and promises to make to make them availble after a period of development. Just like H-D did with Vance+ Hines. :(

That's what this sport is about, building a better mouse trap... I just wish people would drop this level playing field B.S.

I love to see NHRA lift all restrictions on Fuel motors except C.I.D.... lets see what AJ, BAE, and JFR could really come up with... and make the Austin Shotgun legal Today...

d'kid

That's what this sport is about, building a better mouse trap... I just wish people would drop this level playing field B.S.

I love to see NHRA lift all restrictions on Fuel motors except C.I.D.... lets see what AJ, BAE, and JFR could really come up with... and make the Austin Shotgun legal Today...

d'kid

Karl, hey that would be cool to see-lets see what the 4 car teams with unlimted budget can do--YOU go tell the Worshams your plans-k? ;)

My point is the HD motor was approved sight unseen-with the selling point that they would be availible to all after a period of develoment. 5 years+ a few championships later, they're still only 2 out there. NHRA approval seems to be a moving line-depending if a friendly sponsor is doing it or not. (your Austin shotgun motor is perfect example.) I can go buy bearings for the new Ford at my local dealer--but can i also buy the block + heads?:rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back