New CP Rumor (1 Viewer)

Scoe

Nitro Member

Any guesses? Kind of a open secret that Prock is returning to Top Fuel. I don't think this is about him. One name that I am thinking of tho, is Terry McMillen.

For pro stock, it's a big hint in the article. Jeg or Jason Line?

would be great if terry and rob return to the tour. i still think mcmillen and millican should team up and ask M&M's to take a look at drag racing.
mars (m&m's) is leaving gibbs racing after '22 season.

I’m really hoping it is Terry McMillen.

Speaking of Jeg……Has anyone heard a rumor that Jegs is in the process of selling to a company out of China. I wouldn’t put much to this but I heard about it through a tool distributor and someone connected to the supplier of engines they sell. What a blow that could be to the sport.

My bet would be Terry and Jeg. My impression is that Jason is right where he wants to be-in the shop and coming out to support the team at some races. KB has it's hands full with Greg, Kyle, Dallas, Deric, Matt, Rodger.

I would love to see Terry McMillan back on track even if it is only a few races, as far as I know he still had all of his equipment. As far as pro-stock Im guessing the obvious choice would be Jeg, I think if he came back it would be #4. When I chatted with Jason for a minute in Vegas at the fall race he seemed pretty happy with what he was doing now.

Speaking of Jeg……Has anyone heard a rumor that Jegs is in the process of selling to a company out of China. I wouldn’t put much to this but I heard about it through a tool distributor and someone connected to the supplier of engines they sell. What a blow that could be to the sport.
Just wondering if something is going on, their customer service has hit the skids, I had to stop ordering from them!

Just wondering if something is going on, their customer service has hit the skids, I had to stop ordering from them!
It's not just JEG's. Try buying any hard parts and you will get "Can't Promise you delivery date" from everybody. There are no narrow Coated Clevite Bearings for a BBC in the U.S. that anybody will sell to you. Same thing for 1/2 way decent connecting rods. Having promised engines for the "March Meet" back in the fall is a scary thing now. Guess we will have to rent a boat and take it out to the 12 mile line and figure out which freighter has the right parts on it 😄.

I stopped ordering from Jegs a couple of years ago because of their poor customer service and now they have raised their free shipping to $199 minimum spent on products when Summit and Speedway are both still $99 to get free shipping. The last straw with Jegs for me is I ordered a new Simpson Bandit helmet and they collected my credit card payment, then later sent me an email stating that the helmet was on backorder but nothing on the website stated that. I was able to order straight from Simpson with no issues. SCREW JEGS !!!

I’m going in a different direction for both of them. Jordan Vandergriff and Jim Yates. Yates is crew chief for Camrie and there has been talk about a second car.

I'm thinking it's the already announced return of Bo Butner and also the already "suggested" return of Austin Prock. But it would be nice to see the additions of the above racers as well.

I'm thinking it's the already announced return of Bo Butner and also the already "suggested" return of Austin Prock. But it would be nice to see the additions of the above racers as well.
I'd bet it's somebody new. CP usually doesn't make rumor mill posts about stuff that pretty much everyone already knows about.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back