NCAA Basketball Pool (1 Viewer)

Hey PJ, its telling me I'm not invited and to contact you. I guess b/c I already have a sportsline id. Let me know. Thanks.

ok I sent myself the invite so i could paste it here

You are invited to join my on-line college hoops bracket group! To accept this invitation and join the group, click the link below (or cut and paste the link into your browser's address bar). You'll be asked to enter the group's password before you can join. The group password is included below.

Maters -

Our Group password is: nitro

ok it keep auto doing the link if it doesn't work try

maters.mayhem.sportsline.com/e

Good job on the setup PJ..increasing points by round..cool.

Appreciate that..(cuz I usually suck after the 1st and need help..LOL)

just a reminder that the deadline is fastly approaching

I am in!!!

The winners have to buy me a beer and the losers have to buy me a beer at Vegas 1 or 2 ... your choice!!! :D

Wild finish to the Ohio State game. They could just as easily be gone. Could have been a flagrant on Oden, could have hit a foul shot, could have fought for the rebound on missed free throw and fouled, could have pressed to make it harder for them to get up court....lot of "couldas" in this game.

Wild finish to the Ohio State game. They could just as easily be gone. Could have been a flagrant on Oden, could have hit a foul shot, could have fought for the rebound on missed free throw and fouled, could have pressed to make it harder for them to get up court....lot of "couldas" in this game.

I am just glad that they won!!!!:p
GO BUCKEYES!!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back