Support Ashley Force (1 Viewer)

Tbone

Nitro Member
Just thought I'd let all you maters know that Ashley is in the Q95 version of the NCAA tournament called the NCT&A. Go show support for one of our own...here's the link http://www.q95.com click on the NCT&A link...and vote away..

Later

thats some bad seeding right there. Ashley a 16, rough first round with Stacey too

Boy I tell ya, it was hard to find the bracket. I had to get thru that awful thong of the day section first....:D

That was fun!!!!!!:D

And I agree with Greg, how is Silverman seeded over Ashley??

I just may have to bookmark that sight!!!!!!:eek:

I liked the Angelina Jolie/Jennifer Aniston first rounder....

Hi Greg! Help an old (heavy on the old) Nebraska boy out here--who the hell is Yellow Thunder Woman?????
Believe it or not she's indian, her actual name as shown on her birth certificate...her indian name is Wakinyan Zi Win, now you know why she is yellow thunder woman??? That is why you say you are Heavy on the Old man!!!

Keep in mind, a #16 seed has never beaten a #1 seed.:):)
I voted for Stacey!!! Old school WCW ties.

I'd pick:

Julianne Moore to upset Andrianna Lima
Sarah Silvermann over Jenny McCarthy
Scarlette Johansen over Hillary Swank

Just the matchups I care about.
Of course I"m 34 and would love a dinner with Laura Linney or Calista Flockhart :confused:

Last edited:
That was very fun!!! Of course you always have to go with a 5 Vs. 12 Upset in the tourny...but, I could not take the match-up in the same Region as ASHLEY... A bit personal to me, as I "KNEW" the #5 seed...(WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL WITH HER, and EVEN HELPED HER TO LEARN HOW TO SPEAK IN FRONT OF PEOPLE in Speech class), so I voted for the former Prom Queen of El Camino High School! Looking forward to a Michelle oops...sorry... Denise vs. Ashley Match-up! :cool:

Keep in mind, a #16 seed has never beaten a #1 seed.:):)
I voted for Stacey!!! Old school WCW ties.

I'd pick:

Julianne Moore to upset Andrianna Lima
Sarah Silvermann over Jenny McCarthy
Scarlette Johansen over Hillary Swank

Just the matchups I care about.
Of course I"m 34 and would love a dinner with Laura Linney or Calista Flockhart :confused:
Johansen over Swank is a no brainer.

But I think you've been hitting the pipe to long if you think Silverman is going to take out MaCarthy. Jenny is so much hotter than Sarah and equally as funny.

Moore over Lima... that could happen... in an alternate universe! LMAO :D

Let see

both have looks but

one has no character, sleazy, little integrity, trashy. An embarrassment to her father, no class.

the other has class, virtue, character, a good example for other young women.
(John can be proud of her for more than her driving)

Ashley has more than looks.

As a person humble, modest, approachable, would never be dressed like this other woman.

easy choice.

Like I have always told my own daughters.( who are all pretty) " It is more important to be pretty on the inside".

"Beauty in a woman without discretion is like a gold ring in a pigs nose"

mike

Last edited:
Ashley currently has a slim lead folks!!! Let's see if we can push our girl thru to the next round!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back