Nitro Fish in Tailwaggin's contest (1 Viewer)

ProStockJunkie

Nitro Member
Our own member, Kathie Fuller, has her dog entered in the Healthy dog treats, fun snacks and unusual gift ideas from Tail Waggins Bakery. contest. He made it into the final round for the Winter Contest. Let's all give them a hand by voting every day. The contest ends at 9pm Sunday, April 22.

It is important that you vote only ONCE A DAY. All duplicate votes will be disqualified. It's only7 days, so please vote every day for Nitro Fish. Here's a link. This is a great site, with lots of home made goodies for your fur babies. You do NOT have to purchase anything in order to, nor will you receive any solicitation from them or anyone else. You can select to get updates from them however, if you wish.

Here's the link to the contest page............ Fun Stuff: Tail Waggins Bakery

Once in the site, enter your email address in the upper right but DON'T hit 'enter'. After putting in your address, scroll down to the contestant's photos and click on Nitro. This will bring you into a new screen where you'll see several numbers and letters changing rapidly. Once they all stop, enter what you see into the box provided. This is to insure against a 'robot' vote... programs that will just keep sending in votes. This site runs a fun and well supervised contest. I hope everyone will vote, and also that at some point, you'll enter your fuzzy kid(s) into a future contest.

GO NITRO!

I voted. That IS a pretty cool picture. I need to have my daughter submit photos there. She is constantly taking cool pictures.

Thanks for voting Jay. The Bakery always has a contest going..... the big ones are Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. You have to win your week in order to be eligible for the Season Finale contest. The winner of the weekly qualifying contest gets a nice basket of goodies from Tailwaggin's Bakery.

I always encourage folks to enter, but then see them have a nervous breakdown in the week as the votes come in.... behind, ahead, the same. It's a fun thing, and who can get tired of looking at cute dogs.

When I don't have someone I know participating, I still vote. I vote for the dog with the fewest votes.... like the critter is going to feel badly that they're last..... HA! I know, I'm nuts.

Thanks again for voting. Remember.... you can vote every day, but only ONCE a day. All duplicate votes will be disallowed.

thanks Suzie.... I've been so busy, I didn't get out here to remind folks.

we're coming into the home stretch.... Sunday 9pm is the deadline for voting in the Winter Contest.

Fun Stuff: Tail Waggins Bakery

This is Saturday's reminder to please vote for Nitro Fish. If you have a computer at work and one at home, you can vote twice a day, using two different emails and two different computers. If others are voting from work, their votes may not be counted because businesses appear as having only one IP address for all of it's employees. Only one vote from any business will count. Ask your friends to vote from home.

Right now, she is in first place. LET'S PUSH HER WAY PAST TINKERBELL!!!!!! There are still two more days of voting. (Voting ends at 9pm Sunday) Remember you can vote everyday, so, please give her your support.

Please pass this along to all your friends.
Thanks for your votes!
Kathie

Last edited:
Jackee..if the cookie is gone..there's no record of me being there. I voted twice today because I won't be able to tomorrow.

Ok folks, today is the finale of the tailwaggin's bakery Winter Contest. We can vote up until 9pm tonight. Here's Kathie's reminder to vote....

This is Sunday's reminder to vote for Nitro Fish. This is the last day that you can vote. The voting closes at nine p.m. tonight.

Fun Stuff: Tail Waggins Bakery

Right now, she is 15 votes behind in second place. LET'S PUSH HER PAST TINKERBELL!!!!!! Don't forget that to vote today. So, please give her your support. Pass this along to all your friends. The more votes, all the better.

I want to thank everyone who has voted for Nitro Fish during the week. You had to deal with my annoying reminders but Nitro has hung in there and it has been a tight race all week. I still don't want to have Nitro lose to a Tinkerbell.;)

Kathie Fuller
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Gandhi

I'd like to add my thanks to everyone who voted for Nitro, as well. Hope some of you will enter your dog in the contest sometime. I promise I'll vote!

Last edited:
Nitro Fish got my vote, but Vegas sure is cute!!!:p :)

Thanks! Winston is a cutie too.

They're all cute and everyone deserves a win.
I feel sorry for Hanna. I had a Red Doberman and he wouldn't have been caught dead in antlers! :p

I vote every week even when I don't know anyone in the contest. You sure get to see some cute puppers! :D

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back