Support Ashley Force (1 Viewer)

Wow outside of her being naked, I don't think they could've used a worse picture of Jessica Biel, unless they had a photo with her hair in curlers and fuzzy slippers at Wal Mart. Go Ashley:D

S/F
D

Wow outside of her being naked, I don't think they could've used a worse picture of Jessica Biel, unless they had a photo with her hair in curlers and fuzzy slippers at Wal Mart. Go Ashley:D

S/F
D

D...
I like women in curlers and fuzzy slippers. The Boss thinks I'm weird, but that's why she loves me.

S/F dude

d'kid
A broke down old SEABEE

I meant more the type of pose than what she looks like in it. It's a little more raunchy I'm sure to appeal to the headbangers who listen to the station. (Not that there's anything wrong with that!) ;)
Q95 is a classic rock station, so I really believe Ashley will be the pick by a wide margin. Headbangers only listen to Q95 to listen to old Ozzy or Cinderella....:D

Q95 is a classic rock station, so I really believe Ashley will be the pick by a wide margin. Headbangers only listen to Q95 to listen to old Ozzy or Cinderella....:D

Hopefully it works out that way. That may be part of how she got this far, too. In all fairness (or like Bob says, in the interest of fair reporting), I think I like Jessica's belly button better than the girl in Del's winners circle pic.:D Ozzy, I had their first two on 8 track! Long way to go(Monday at 5pm), but Ashley's still in the lead 55.8-44.1:)

Hopefully it works out that way. That may be part of how she got this far, too. In all fairness (or like Bob says, in the interest of fair reporting), I think I like Jessica's belly button better than the girl in Del's winners circle pic.:D Ozzy, I had their first two on 8 track! Long way to go(Monday at 5pm), but Ashley's still in the lead 55.8-44.1:)
8 track, that's cool I had like 40 eight tracks when I was a kid, my favorite...Rush 2112..I still can't believe that I used cinderella as an example of headbanger music. Sorry

Been voting everyday and sometimes twice a day. Guess i am just a sucker for good looks and class.

As for the OZ Man, There is nothing better than Iron Man. Actually it was voted best metal song of all time on one of the music channels...

jim

Old Ozzy and Cinderella take me back to my headbanging days! You can throw in Ratt, Dokken, and a few others. :eek: But nothing beats old Judas Priest and Iron Maiden!!!

Old Ozzy and Cinderella take me back to my headbanging days! You can throw in Ratt, Dokken, and a few others. :eek: But nothing beats old Judas Priest and Iron Maiden!!!

I was listening to some Iron Maiden this week - 'Best of the Beast'. Got some Megadeth in the car right now. Nothing like some good metal. Saturday nights on one of the VH1 channels they have 'Metal Mania' with a ton of the good videos from the MTV Headbanger's Ball days.

I was listening to some Iron Maiden this week - 'Best of the Beast'. Got some Megadeth in the car right now. Nothing like some good metal. Saturday nights on one of the VH1 channels they have 'Metal Mania' with a ton of the good videos from the MTV Headbanger's Ball days.

I have recorded a ton of stuff from Metal Mania. Every now and then a few friends will come over to have a couple of beers and we'll pop it in and laugh our butts off! Takes us back to a WAY simpler time in our lives.

I still miss Headbanger's Ball. :( I used to watch it religously every Saturday night. As soon as MTV killed it and Beavis & Butthead was no more that was the end of MTV for me.

54.17 for Ashley, 45.83 for Jessica, and we just gotta hold it for a couple more days.

I have recorded a ton of stuff from Metal Mania. Every now and then a few friends will come over to have a couple of beers and we'll pop it in and laugh our butts off! Takes us back to a WAY simpler time in our lives.

Isn't it funny how we thought that music was the most radical thing we had ever heard?

Now it seems pretty mild when you listen to it.

My kids think its muzak! When you listen they really did have good talent for writing MUSIC. Not chants.
Lee
Nitroclovers

I think (just to level the playing field) that they need to have both girls pose in the same position with the same clothing just to make it a fair contest. Anybody else agree?!? :eek:

I think (just to level the playing field) that they need to have both girls pose in the same position with the same clothing just to make it a fair contest. Anybody else agree?!? :eek:

My guess is that you'll have to use your imagination.....Papa John would probably blow steam out his ears:D if Ashley was dressed and posed like Ms. Biel. Although Jessica may be willing to dress like Ashley.........

What does the winner get?
That's the coolest thing about this contest, I do believe they get absolutely nothing and the people who voted get a little pride that the person they believed in has won the competition...I think it would be cool if the bob and tom show (syndicated all over the country) could have Ashley and Papa John on the show around the US Nationals time, man would that be a big boost for the sport...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back