Mater NCAA Basketball Pool (1 Viewer)

willy

Nitro Member
I believe it was PJ that set this up a couple years ago @ CBS Sports:

- CBSSports.com

If you've done it in the past..just sign in. Or, you could register and join..free and fun.

Wont let me join the group. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
What's it saying Mike? I don't believe their are any restrictions by any means. Were you playing last year? Hey we gotta day..I'll help if I can. PJ hasn't been online for a couple days (which worries me..he's always checking in..oh..I've already told my ol' lady..when I die here's what you do..besides all the normal sh!t..login to the Mater and say BYE)..hehe

Let me know if there is anything I can help with.

So, can we repick our brackets now?! My south region is already dead. After the first day ESPN said they had 4.7 million brackets and only 5 were still perfect. I bet there aren't any left that are perfect after today.

I am so pissed I usually pick some out there ones but this year decdied to play it safe and took Kansas all the way, I was thinking the 'Cuse.

Great game though, heck towards the end I was rooting against myself and for the upset.

Sorry I missed this pool ... but my bracket is destroyed in every other pool I am in, except for one thing ... I am a total homer and picked Kentucky to win it all. Villanova and Kansas were 2 of my other Final 4 teams though.

After the first weekend, it looks like it is going to be a lot like 1996 ... I am keeping my fingers crossed for the same result! (UK beat 'Cuse in the title game)

they do have a round by round game too, next year we should do both

Forgot to add...down goes another region. Looks like I'm the only one who didn't pick Kansas to win. I've got Kentucky.

I missed the bracket this year but I am actually getting to go to Reliant for this weekend's games thanks to my wife's lovely work. I am excited. Go Baylor! Gotta have hometown spirit.

Somebody talk Chris Cook down off the ledge.

Missed our first 20 three pointers (wound up 4 for 32) and missed 50% of our free throws ... and still only lost by 7. If ANYTHING falls in, we win. It was just like the Final 4 game against Georgetown in 1984 where Kentucky shot 3 for 33 in the second half, painful to watch.

PS I don't have to beg and bug Morgan Lucas for Final 4 tickets now ...

My brother lost a game like that in high school. Team shot 30% for the game and only lost by 1 point in overtime. If anything would have fell in, it would've been a 33-0 season in stead of 32-1. The good new was, it was during a X-Mas tournament and not the state tournament.

And Butler goes to the finals....okay, who picked Butler to be in the finals?!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back