NCAA Pool (1 Viewer)

oh yeah I forgot about that sounds good

PJ...wasn't the password 'nitro'?

Try nitro Mikey.

Ill give it a try mate, thank you. :)

* I keep getting this... Error
This is a private fantasy league. You are logged in with userid 'itsmikev', which does not have access to this league. If you think this is wrong, please contact the league commissioner and ask for an invite.
To log in as another user, click here. :/

Last edited:

This is a private fantasy league. You are logged in with userid 'itsmikev', which does not have access to this league. If you think this is wrong, please contact the league commissioner and ask for an invite.

I got the same message... name of the league: Maters

Ok you guys try this:

- CBSSports.com

* Sport: Basketball

* League Abbreviation: Mayhem

* League Password: Maters

My prediction is that a lot of coaches are going to get rich, a lot of players will not graduate-some of them because they never had an interest in going to college in the first place and some of them because they spend so much time traveling to games in order to ensure high ratings to that the networks are happy and they pay lots of money for TV rights which allows coaches to get rich. I teach at a Division III school and if my student-athletes forget to be students, they aren't athletes anymore because we flunked them out. I won't watch Division I sports because everyone gets rich but the athletes and the money and getting high TV ratings makes it very hard for athletes to be students. If you want to help the student-athletes, don't watch March Madness!

BTW, March Madness comes around the time when mid-terms are going on at many schools. I know I gave exams this week!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back