National Records (5 Viewers)

Nitro Fiend

Nitro Member
What is the current situation surrounding national record procedures ? I believe no points are awarded ? Are there any rewards for setting one ? Is there a backup run required ?

I'm assuming these are the current records :


It seems to me that back in the day setting a national record was a big deal but not any more.
 
If I recall I believe the NHRA yearly rule book had them listed for each class in the back also, always went thru them as a kid
 
Who enters the dates for these entries???
1791387321661.png
 
yes. go to tech on nhraracer.com, hit class indexes and records,
then hit 1/4 mile national records, scroll down and you will see nationals records for comp, ss, and stk
 
If you're referring to Shawn's 346.95 pass in E3 at Martin, that happened 9/20/26.
Click the link in the first post. I just changed the year because Nhra didn't race in Martin until this year. On second look not only did Langdon set a record in Martin on 8-31-2025 but Brittany Force also set a record on the exact same date in Indy and it's from nhra.com!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top