National Records (2 Viewers)

Nitro Fiend

Nitro Member
What is the current situation surrounding national record procedures ? I believe no points are awarded ? Are there any rewards for setting one ? Is there a backup run required ?

I'm assuming these are the current records :


It seems to me that back in the day setting a national record was a big deal but not any more.
 
If I recall I believe the NHRA yearly rule book had them listed for each class in the back also, always went thru them as a kid
 
Who enters the dates for these entries???
1791387321661.png
 
yes. go to tech on nhraracer.com, hit class indexes and records,
then hit 1/4 mile national records, scroll down and you will see nationals records for comp, ss, and stk
 
While all the records are listed, for everything from TF on down, it can be a bit tricky to find them. Sure was cool (and easier) when they were in the back of ND.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top