My Gainseville experience w/ pictures. (1 Viewer)

HEMI6point1

Nitro Member
On Thursday, the first thing we did was head to the Bid Daddy museum. I love the place, but it does NOT photograph well. I probably won't be taking any more pics of the place. We got to the track and was doing a lot of walking around and by the time we were done, all the racing stopped early! We were bummed out by that but at least we got some nice pictures. The rest of the weekend was filled with great racing and great pictures, and I finally got to meet some of my fellow maters!

Anyway, here are the pics. This will take a few pages!

P1010706.jpg

A view of the pits on Thursday.

P1010707.jpg

Me, with Eric Medlen. :(

P1010715.jpg

Me with Erica Enders.

P1010712.jpg

So, I took this pic with Lindsey Wood and I thought it didn't come out because the sunlight washed out my camera screen...

P1010713.jpg

...So I took another one. When I got back to the hotel I saw that both had came out!

P1010716.jpg

With Dave Connelly at his appearance at the local fast track.

P1010717.jpg

A shot of Hillary's motor.

P1010863.jpg

Finally, I took a pic with Gary Scelzi!

P1010864.jpg

Me, with Tommy Johnson Jr.

P1010865.jpg

Me and the rest of the mater crew. Sorry about the over-exposure guys!

P1010893.jpg

Ashley F. doing a burnout...

P1010950.jpg

A very nice GTO in super gas...

P1010970.jpg

With John Force! He was gabbing while taking the pic...

P1010971.jpg

You know I had to take a pic with Ashley Force, didn't you? :D

so you had to get your picture taken with Lindsay twice because you thought the first one didn't come out,,,yah , uh huh :)

nice pics, you must be a persistent guy tracking all those drivers down....

man I know this has nothing to do with anything but does Hillary Will have an awesome smile or what?

so you had to get your picture taken with Lindsay twice because you thought the first one didn't come out,,,yah , uh huh :)

nice pics, you must be a persistent guy tracking all those drivers down....

man I know this has nothing to do with anything but does Hillary Will have an awesome smile or what?

LMAO, when I hit review all of Lindsey was so dark I couldn't see her, so I asked her again. It was only when we got back to the hotel that I decided to review the day's pics that both had actually came out.

And yes Hillary does have an awesome smile. :)

Samuel
I would ask you if you are a boxer or brief guy... :eek:
But it is obvious that Hanes or Fruit of the Loom make special shorts for you and the boyz... LOL :D You got bigger nads then I do... ;) You are a freakin Chick magnet... All of your pictures are GREAT and very very impressive... Even if he was not hurting right now... :(
The picture of you and Eric would be my screensaver...
You ROCK BRO!! We need to hang out at ???
Hell, you could get the secretary at an all boys school I would say... WOW!!

Samuel great pics! Love WJ's expression though........:eek:
LOL..that's what I saw, too, Joe..Warrens like, David..Dude..you're having too much fun!!

Good stuff..and thanks for sharing, David..glad you & your Dad had a great time.

Kinda makes Eric a special one..(God I hope he pulls out of this)..along with Karen's as well.

Thanks again.

Awesome photos!!! Looks like you and your dad had a great time. Glad you got one with Eric, made me stop and think some more.

Samuel great pics! Love WJ's expression though........:eek:

WJ always looks like that in the pits ... he seems genuinely uncomfortable with people asking for a picture/autograph. It always cracks me up when you see that sign on his trailer in the pits:

"This may be your fun weekend, but this our WORK weekend. WJ will not sign autographs until after the last session."

Since Pro Stock always runs before the fuel cars, if you wait until the fuel session is over and make your way back to the pits, WJ's trailer is buttoned up tight!

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back