Schmidt Foundation Charity Gala (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
What a night! Final bid was not in on the wagon when we left - so we don't know the final figure. But, it's not often when Mario and Danica are happy to pose for pictures and sit down to talk.
And . . . we were seated with two GM executives from the Springhill, TN plant who were significant others. Somehow, the lady got into an argument with Jason Priestley (sp) about the state of American business - I jumped in and had a very positive conversation with Jason about operating a small business. It ended with him telling the GM lady - "That's what I am talking about!" I've had a a very bad impression of media stars (having never met one) - Jason inpressed the hell out of me with his vision of what business people need to do.
Morgan and his (really!) beautiful girlfriend were seated at the table next to ours and we got to talk about Morgan racing Charlotte's SC and Shawn diving the A/F at Bristol. He invited us for a tour of the Lucas shop in Brownsberg a week from Thursday while we have a day off from IndyCar activities. Back to Phoenix tomorrow for a week of work and then back to Indy for 500 events and drag racing shop tours. If I don't survive the week, I'll die happy - :rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back