Wicked Wagon Raises $5K for Sam Schmidt Foundation! (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
Very proud to announce that the Target/Ganassi Wicked Wagon created by our team was one of four featured items at the Sam Schmidt Paralysis Foundation Gala auction Wednesday! Winning bid was $5000 after some spirited bidding.

Wicked Wagons team founder Bob Parker represented the team at the Gala and got to rub elbows with lots of IndyCar drivers and owners.

The wagon will reportedly be displayed in the Firestone Firehawk booth at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway during Community Day this Wednesday.
Also . . . I was in touch with the producer of the Versus Network coverage at IMS today. The wagon may appear on Versus during Indy 500 race weekend.

Fun stuff that benefits a great cause. I picked a bad year not to go to Indy! :D

Great news for the Sam Schmidt Foundation. Why would you be skipping this year? The start of their centennial celebration....that lasts for the next six years. My brother and I will be there, leaving Thursday morning to hit the USAC Sprints Cars at Terre Haute to start the weekend.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back