Hangin Out With The Champ (1 Viewer)

nitro-trucker

Nitro Member
On my way down to Fla. I stopped at the KB Racing shop. After b.s.ing with Jason about how we met and the friendship we have formed and talking with a couple of the crewguys. Jason took me on the forbidin shop tour. took alot of pictures,but when I got them developed they were all blank!!!!!! How did that happen????? GOOD LUCK TO THE KB RACING TEAM

.....................Jason took me on the forbidin shop tour. took alot of pictures,but when I got them developed they were all blank!!!!!! How did that happen????? .............
Why do you think it's called the FORBIDDEN tour?
confused-smiley-013.gif

Unless you use a Microdrive, most digicams use solid-state memory cards, not hard drives.

BTW I was laughing too when he took you on the tour of the forbidden shop and your photos came out blank.

took alot of pictures,but when I got them developed they were all blank!!!!!! How did that happen????? GOOD LUCK TO THE KB RACING TEAM

Now that is funny...

I bumped into Jason on Friday here in Minnesota. He was on his way to his brothers to go Deer Hunting over the weekend.

It was nice to congradulate him in person.

We put him in the Parts Washer trying to get the secrets out of him. All that happened is he came out clean...

Just got home from vacation,had a great time, after the KB visit went over to west side of FLA. for the Pitt vs USF game what a dud!! then went up to Don Garlis lucked out and got see him. Said hi,my buddy who is a big fan but doesn't get to races got to shake his hand.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back