My Finals Pics (1 Viewer)

vegasnitro

Nitro Member
First of all ... Paul Flores is the mack daddy ... it is his world we just live in it ... and I want to publicly and profusely thank Paul.

Paul won a contest and he got to tour the Suites at Pomona and go to the starting line during funny car Q3 ... and he chose to take me as his guest. Yup, that's right, we were on the starting line between Beckman and Wilkerson and I got some great shots and video. We got to walk under the arch and watch most of Pro Stock, as they rolled car after car in so close we could touch them if we were so inclined. Then the thunder started and all I can say is WOW. It took me at least an hour to recover and for the adrenaline to subside. It is something that will stay with me forever, and I am not sure I could ever thank Paul enough.

Here is the link to my photo/video album:
Pomona Finals 08 pictures, photos, and videos, from sports on webshots

PS BIG Thanks to Sean Bellemeur for taking 15 minutes out of his day to talk shop with us. Sean is a good kid, and I can't wait til he is plying his trade in the fuel ranks.

Last edited:
How cool is that Chris!!! Sounds like a great experience. The pics and videos are great. I'm sure that the videos can't possibly give justice to really how awesome it would be down near the starting line. And you're right, Paul Flores is an all-around class act. Wish I coulda been there with you guys.

Chris, thanks for sharing. I ran into Paul Sat. after qualifying and told me of his experience at the starting line. Hope he is going to post his pictures too.

its cool ain't it Chris?! i still get goosebumps being on the starting line in between a pair of nitro cars...there aint nothing like it!!!.....cool pics too man thanks!!!

PS....love that picture of the Chi-Town!!! :):cool:

Sean has already plied his trade in the fuel ranks in Nostalgia Top Fuel.

Cool deal getting the VIP treatment and down on the line. Did you have to sign a waiver that you won't sue if a wayward supercharger clocks you in the head?

Cool pics Chris...looks like you and Paul had a great time at the line...

Hopefully see you in Vegas next year.....

T

b$tchin Cook!!!

yes, P Flo is the mack... it is his world, and we're his BEAATCHES...!!

remember i need a pic of u guys up there for the blog!!! but, let's photoshop a Lucho Libra mask on P-diddy flo!!!! NACHO PAUL!!!!:D

remember i need a pic of u guys up there for the blog!!! but, let's photoshop a Lucho Libra mask on P-diddy flo!!!! NACHO PAUL!!!!:D

They still haven't posted our pic in the Powerade Fanzone. :(

Those Lucha Libre masks were EVERYWHERE in the shops in Cabo San Lucas and Puerto Vallarta last week ...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back