Mrs. Anderson.... (1 Viewer)

Great solution! Cover everything up and kick it under the table and threaten anyone who violates your rules.

Last edited:
I'm torn on this. Much like Virgil said, if this happened in the pits, the shop, home etc...then it should stay there. I'm sure many of us know things that we have learned away from eyes and ears(or worse message boards) that needs to stay there. If this happened on the track, in the open....well then it seems rather public.
Still, it seems rather speculative, rumored and a whole lot of allegedly at this point.

While I don't know her, I don't see her turning around and flipping someone off without some type of action from a "fan" that started it. I suppose we could debate if it was the best response but at this point there is only a rumored alleged. Those that point out that it is her workplace have a point however how many of you have a random person walk into your place of employment and yell at you. Some workplaces allow for different rules and need different answers.

Time to move along, we have another race coming up and more things to get riled up over :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back