KB RACING SOLD (1 Viewer)

chop

Nitro Member
Who bought KB Racing. It was announced today before 4Q.
From KB RACING Facebook Page
Exciting and emotional news from our awesome team owner:
Ken Black will be retiring at the conclusion of this race. Rob Downing and Greg Anderson - along with a couple of yet-to-be-named investors - will be taking over the team.
“It's been an amazing journey. First off, I want to thank my wife, Judy, for allowing me to do this for however many years we've been doing it. A long time. She's supported me all the way, and she's really been the motivating factor at KB Racing. What an amazing group of gentlemen Greg and I put together to form KB Racing. We started building our own motors and doing everything else, and that's when our success really started.”
“I hate to leave, but this will be my last race as a team owner. That doesn't mean I'm not going to try to come to races I can drive to as a spectator, and hopefully my old team will welcome me in the pits.”

Last edited:
Ken Black has been a huge supporter of Pro Stock. Certainly wish him all the best in the future. If you want to see what his house looks like inquire Ken Black Las Vegas, it's beautiful.
Hope the new owners are able to keep putting together great cars.

Ken Black has been a huge supporter of Pro Stock. Certainly wish him all the best in the future. If you want to see what his house looks like inquire Ken Black Las Vegas, it's beautiful.
Sir are You talking about the house in the photo below?

Attachments

• KB-Home.png
    KB-Home.png
    12.2 MB · Views: 537
Who bought KB Racing. It was announced today before 4Q.
From KB RACING Facebook Page
Exciting and emotional news from our awesome team owner:
Ken Black will be retiring at the conclusion of this race. Rob Downing and Greg Anderson - along with a couple of yet-to-be-named investors - will be taking over the team.
“It's been an amazing journey. First off, I want to thank my wife, Judy, for allowing me to do this for however many years we've been doing it. A long time. She's supported me all the way, and she's really been the motivating factor at KB Racing. What an amazing group of gentlemen Greg and I put together to form KB Racing. We started building our own motors and doing everything else, and that's when our success really started.”
“I hate to leave, but this will be my last race as a team owner. That doesn't mean I'm not going to try to come to races I can drive to as a spectator, and hopefully my old team will welcome me in the pits.”
Ken Black will be retiring at the conclusion of this race. Rob Downing and Greg Anderson - along with a couple of yet-to-be-named investors - will be taking over the team. Maybe Rick Hendrick as one investor?

I’ve been under the impression that Eric Latino/Titan Racing engines were involved in the KB deal.

ken had a good run in PS.....i think over 25 years since he first raced with george marnell?.......wondering if j. line will remain as part
of the new group?

no disrespect to Ken Black, he gave Greg and the team an amazing opportunity to showcase their talents but im sure that same amazing team will still be together putting great cars on the track. Im sure an existing racing family is getting involved!

In somewhat of a surprise, I hear Jim Whitely has purchased KB Racing. Sounds be announced at PRI this weekend.
Wow! If so I’ll be curious to hear his future plans. I know Larry Morgan is good friends with the Whitelys. One could hope😉

Wow! If so I’ll be curious to hear his future plans. I know Larry Morgan is good friends with the Whitelys. One could hope😉

So is Stevie "Fast" Jackson

OK, a team with Alky F/C, Pro Mod and maybe Pro Stock or A/FX or??? This should be interesting.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back