Mr. KNOLL, WHAT DOES THE FUTURE HOLD FOR A/FC IN THE IHRA (1 Viewer)

Mr Knoll
Happy New Year, I wish you continued health and happiness in the new year. I would like to make contact with you, what are my chances in talking with you on the telephone. Please let me know. [email protected] Thank you
Spiro

Mr Knoll, Thank you, as a low buck racer the looming decision to go to a screw blower was not sitting well with my pocketbook.

I cannot wait for the mansfield event as it will most likely be my first for the year.

Thanks again from the whole team!!!

Evan, you never fail to ASTONISH myself or the entire Drag Racing community! THANK YOU for stepping up and giving the roots blower A/FC's a place to race!

Adam, I like your teams website and I noticed that Norwalk's Funny Car Fox Hunt isn't on your teams schedule for the 2007 season. I thought you might want to add it in since it features the UDRA Top Alcohol Funny Cars. The 2006 Winner was Mentor, Ohio's Mike Comella who defeated the former Valvoline Cup World Champion Todd Veney out of Indianapolis, Indiana. If I don't see your team at Norwalk's Funny Car Fox Hunt in the Spring I'll look for you at Mansfield Motorsports Park's World Nationals.

Drake, I haven't finalized the schedule outside of the IHRA events yet. we planned on being there last year but the motor and new parts took much longer to come together then I had anticipated from our little boomer at the 05 world nationals so last year unfotunately was a wash.

But, everyhing is new or fresh so we should be ready to go this year.

Should have the schedule set by mid Feb.

AFC will still be a great class of the IHRA in 2007 and beond Pr's are comming soon as soon as a few things are tied up but trust me its all good. Now for TF and TFC this class will be on a BIG roll and 2007 will be "GREAT" for these classes and yes we do the TF and the TFC and that will keep getting stronger. Some great changes and BIG changes are in the works and all i can say is that I am bery proud to be in the IHRA Family. Thanks Evan.

Thank You, Mr.knoll For Saving The Class Once Again. I Guess Its The Continued Effort Of The Ihra And People Like You And All Of Racers That Make It All Worth Wild. When Will It Be Offically Announced.

IHRA's pre-season press release for the San Antonio event lists the AFC cars among the Pro categories, so it looks like they are going to be a part of the 2007 season.

IHRA.com - Homepage Of IHRA Motorsports - A Division Of Live Nation

:D :D

Thank you Larry... now maybe everyone will take a collective breath and worry about racing...

I've never understood how everyone here wants someone to jump up and say... AFC is still here... What about TF... I wonder if they'll be back in 2007... what about NFC...

I know there are 100 or more rumors around... my attitude is that everything is "as is" unless someone tells me different.

The real question is... How many AFC, NFC, TF will be in San Antonio?

Well , Someone said a couple posts back that we shoud all take a breath. Well maybe he was right. The trouble is I think it might be our last one. A lot of peaple including MR KNOLL said it was going to be all right. I'm afraid we are on oxygen and are about to have last rights.

The real question is... How many AFC, NFC, TF will be in San Antonio?

Word around Firebird pits is that San Antonio will be a very well attended event by several Pros that are unable to make the pull to Florida and then back to Vegas. Makes alot of sense to me.

Mr. Knoll

My hat is off to you, many have no idea what i am talking about, but you do.
Is there any way a person can find the future of this in the terms of years,
we would like to make some major changes if this is going to be a long term adventure.

John

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back