More on Morgan's Upcoming Ford (1 Viewer)

The move into pro stock is a continuation of Ford's expansion into drag racing that started with the building of the 50 2009 Mustang CJ's. Ford is going to build 50 more of them in 2010. A friend of mine, Erich Bollman (who runnered up in comp at E-town this past weekend) has one and if he got a nickel for every picture of his car that's taken, he'd be able to retire to the French Rivera by the end of the year.

Dave - Where do I send my nickel?;)

I am not a Ford guy but I think these are great!

2850443870055613075S600x600Q85.jpg

I'm not a Ford guy either, but I'm glad to see the interest back in the class.

In another thread a while back, I was critical of the 'Stang's ability to slide through the air because to me, it looks a little "blocky". But it sounds like they've got that hammered out. 25 less HP to go 200Mph than the current Dodge surprised me, actually. Plus, I wonder who the "former successful Ford racer" referred to in the article is if it's not BG?

Nonetheless, I'm glad their back and wish them the best.

Sean D

I'm not a Ford guy either, but I'm glad to see the interest back in the class.

In another thread a while back, I was critical of the 'Stang's ability to slide through the air because to me, it looks a little "blocky". But it sounds like they've got that hammered out. 25 less HP to go 200Mph than the current Dodge surprised me, actually. Plus, I wonder who the "former successful Ford racer" referred to in the article is if it's not BG?

Nonetheless, I'm glad their back and wish them the best.

Sean D

I am interested to see what the new body looks like. I hope my feeling that it won't look anything like the current one is wrong.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back