Pics of Larry Morgan's Dodge (1 Viewer)

I like that. I like red cars, and that scheme has a nice look to it.

They alway look so clean and nice before they add all of the minor and secondary sponsor decals onto the fenders.

I love it... Very clean and looks great on the Dodge body. It is also cool that he helped develop a new high performance oil... I would think that he is done working with Bruton's company... Congrats Larry and Lucas on a great partnership.

Ugh. Plain and boring, but most "corporate" schemes are. At least Lucas is bold and visible.
Tim

I like that. I like red cars, and that scheme has a nice look to it.

They alway look so clean and nice before they add all of the minor and secondary sponsor decals onto the fenders.

I agree David. It's a sharp car....maybe he'll be able to keep the 'clutter' as low on the car as possible. It's a clean sharp design...and I'm sure it'll haul the mail!

Go Larry...GO!!!

Larry is one of my favorite PS racers and I hope to see him get a win or two (or more!) this year.

This paint scheme rocks, BTW.

It's nice - shows off the shape of the Stratus well (unlike the DSR/J&J cars with their incredibly busy paint) but it's also somewhat undistinguished. There's nothing that screams "Pro Stock" about it - actually the way it's laid out, it looks like a Top Sportsman car...

I love the chrome wheels on it though.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back