Mike Ashley's Torco Race Fuels/lucas Oil Dodge (1 Viewer)

Nice looking piece, but then again, has Mike ever had a car that didn't look fantastic?

(that would be a NO for the rhetorically challenged)

Mike always manages to sneak in that Batman/Gotham City logo somewhere in his paint scheme. This time its right on the top of the skull of the Skull pic and logo for Evan Knoll's main sponsorship.

That's a nice combination of aggressive graphics, but not so 'busy' like the old Matco flopper designs of the past couple years. It's the perfect balance.

Thanks to everyone. I'm glad you like the scheme. It's fairly close to last year with some with some minor changes. The body is ours not the one from last year. Evan, the Lucas's and our teams are pumped and looking forward to a great 2007. :)

Attitude... It Changes Everything
"Outstanding Success is accomplished through
transformation not motivation....."

Expect to win,

Mike Ashley

Realy nice peice of design... nice little theme between Mels rail also wiht the american flag added in.....

Billy

I love that it's not just "corporate". What I mean is that I have ALWAYS loved Mike's designs blended with the sponsor's graphics. I like the look of old school F/Cs before they were 300mph billboards. Mike has a great blend of both. The way a NITRO F/C is supposed to look! Bad a$$ Mike!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back