First Look - Beckman MTS Charger (1 Viewer)

That is a GOOD looking car!
That yellow on top of the light color (looks like a chrome almost) is VERY sharp!
Instant hit of a paint scheme if it comes out anything like that.

BTW - that's one of the first times in a while I have seen Schumacher Electric with a large sponsorship on a car.

BTW - that's one of the first times in a while I have seen Schumacher Electric with a large sponsorship on a car.

I was thinking the same thing, but wondered if it was just me & I just missed it in the past - I guess not.

Pretty cool paint scheme though, I like it.

I like this paint job A LOT better than the Matco tools one. It has "attitude."

It's a nice paint job but I still think the Matco car had some of the most beautiful schemes to grace the body of a funny car. The big eagle was what I liked the most.

Thank's guys-I loved the concept of the "Mail From Home" so it was fun to do...I agree though that the Matco car was pretty

I like it! Good usage of the yellow - not so much of it that we'll think it's a Jeg's or Slammers FC <g> but it really seems to jump out from the silver/metallic look. I never liked the Matco paint schemes - they looked too busy.

Envelopes everywhere looks better than the Iron Eagle? Hey, to each their own. I go to the track to get away from work and bills and seeing evelopes everywhere doesn't get my mind off either. Looks like a messy desk at work.

Envelopes everywhere looks better than the Iron Eagle? Hey, to each their own. I go to the track to get away from work and bills and seeing evelopes everywhere doesn't get my mind off either. Looks like a messy desk at work.

That's funny...and true!

I'm sure they'll be a great sponsor, but the last thing I want to do is spend $100 to sit on a hard aluminum bench, only to see a car that reminds me of all the work I need to do when I get back to the station. :confused:

That's funny...and true!

I'm sure they'll be a great sponsor, but the last thing I want to do is spend $100 to sit on a hard aluminum bench, only to see a car that reminds me of all the work I need to do when I get back to the station. :confused:

I have to disagree... I would be thinking my work just set another record... GoFastJack!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back