2 Ford Pro Stockers in 2009 (1 Viewer)

Good news all the way around. Those Mustangs make good lookin' racecars and it gets EE back on tour.

Hopefully they will be able to develop the package because they have a big mountain to climb ... but it is good to have them out there giving it a shot!!!

Good luck in '09!

I thought i read somewhere earlier this year that erica was gonna team up with allen and roy johnson in '09 ???

A competative Ford? I will believe it when I see it! :p
Never the less it's good to have some positive news with all the doom and gloom surrounding the sport and economy now-a-days. ;)

great to see them getting more involved

I thought i read somewhere earlier this year that erica was gonna team up with allen and roy johnson in '09 ???

i believe you did. The story was that allen was going to have a 2nd pro stock car on his team. Many thought that to be EE. It turned out to be johnny gray.

Anyone have details on the new parts?

Also, I smiled when I read that NASCAR was involved....remember not long ago that when NASCAR teams wanted some serious HP they came to Drag Racing engine builders?

Also, I smiled when I read that NASCAR was involved....remember not long ago that when NASCAR teams wanted some serious HP they came to Drag Racing engine builders?

not to far fetched for them to help out.... most if not all Ford motors or parts for NASCAR go thru the Yates/Roush motor group... they have the resources to produce a good Drag motor base....if its like many of the NASCAR Ford parts lines... Jack developed it under the Ford name but kept the rights to the parts for production....and sale....

Billy

My Understanding is that Ford issued a part number for the parts.
Jim is paying most if not all for the research that is being done by a respected engine guru.

I wish them all the best for next year.

It's amazing how Ford steps up it's Racing Program when GM takes a dump!

I don't think Ford stepped up to anything ... I think Cunningham is footing the bill for everything. Cunningham is just a died in the wool blue oval guy and is determined to make it work. I wish him (and EE) luck. Still, more cars is more cars.

EDIT: Should have read Toyse Woody's post before I posted, sorry for the redundancy.

Good luck Erica! The only thing missing here is a veteran crew chief. Didn't we see BG helping Morgan recently?

It's amazing how Ford steps up it's Racing Program when GM takes a dump!

Yeah well thats not suprising , sure theres alot of money trouble now but ford and mopar have allways been big motorsport supporters . I wasn't around back then but remember how in the 60's general motors wanted nothing to do with motorsport , and ford and mopar were the big players .

A competative Ford? I will believe it when I see it! :p

The GM cars are the class of the field. My Dodges are closer than ever, but even with huge factory support and multiple teams and engine builders we're still not on the same level as the GM cars.

My prediction is that these two Mustangs, all by themselves, won't even be close...again.

My prediction is that these two Mustangs, all by themselves, won't even be close...again.

Ditto, Johnny. It's unfortunate, but it's true.

What gets me more is the ones jumping on the bandwagon tooting Ford's horn about "getting involved" when they're not doing a hell of a lot of anything. Supplying part numbers................whoopee.

Until they get truly involved, they're not gonna' get-er-done.

Sean D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back