Monster FC (1 Viewer)

John was beside himself angry when Pulde got DQd at Sonoma and did his damndest to get him reinstated for the event. He certainly had no problem being in the other lane against Pulde, who he declared at the time to be one of HIS heros!

No, Ace got crossed up and T-bone John... like that quick

Yeah, I'll say...

I still laugh my ass off when I see the tape of that crash... Not at the crash it's self (thank god they both got out) but, it's the only crash I can remember seeing where people from the safety crew were horseback riding to the crash site!!!!!!!! LMAO true story!

Hate to stop all this fun, but it appears KB is still not licensed. No way they were going to run today. Possibly more rain Wednesday. If, as rumored, Monster team has rented the track for the rest of the week, they will have to contend with a green and dirty track.
"Last Chance" test at LVMS could be very appropriate.

He will get his license in time, as far as how he will do at Pomona? I hope he gets in after all the team has been through, it would be nice to be in the top half. But the bottom is better that the trailer.

Heard he finalized his license today. Did'nt catch the et , but he went 296 mph. I don't think Kenny's ability should be questioned, and the tune-up will be there come Pomona.

Heard he finalized his license today. Did'nt catch the et , but he went 296 mph. I don't think Kenny's ability should be questioned, and the tune-up will be there come Pomona.
Not questioning Kenny's abilities, just sorting out a new deal like this can be an overwhelming task, especially in such a short amount of time.......................however, the verdict on the tune up is still out there.:cool:

I heard he was (as well as several others) staying at Firebird, but don't know for a fact. We are heading out to Vegas, and would like to see him there. Oh well! Pomona less than a week away. 10 Fuel cars in the pits at LVMS right now (4 Kalitta's, Strasburg, Wilkerson, Gilby, Bartone, & Cory Mac), and quite a few PS & Alkys. Heard the weather was gorgeous.

I have'nt slept in a week?? Yeah, Kenny has'nt been worried about it at all...:D
Now we can go to work on our regular program??:eek:
WHAT THE!!;)

Kenny ran a 4.83 @ 321 this evening. It appears Ray and Johnny are finding the tune-up, with a little assistance from team Force. I think Kenny will be fine in Pomona.

Kenny ran a 4.83 @ 321 this evening. It appears Ray and Johnny are finding the tune-up, with a little assistance from team Force. I think Kenny will be fine in Pomona.
Anyone know if Kenny switched from his 3 year old, front halved, 330' cone eater chassis:D To his new Murf chassis to get his issue/s solved??? I'm so Happy for KB and the team, no matter how they got their issues behind them...:D Let's hope they are truely behind them... When all else fails... NEW TUBE!!:eek:

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back