Monster FC (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
There is something wrong here! Open testing will continue through Tuesday at Firebird. Reportedly, Monster team has reserved the track for the rest of the week in case KB can't complete licensing by Tuesday. I don't think Kenny has forgotten how to drive - car was damn near sideways when he took out a timing block today. Sunday should be interesting.

There is something wrong here! Open testing will continue through Tuesday at Firebird. Reportedly, Monster team has reserved the track for the rest of the week in case KB can't complete licensing by Tuesday. I don't think Kenny has forgotten how to drive - car was damn near sideways when he took out a timing block today. Sunday should be interesting.
The window of opportunity of getting that flopper down the track on 85% and the current tire is real narrow. This ain't 1989.

It was too narrow.
Only right behind the headers... They just adjusted body bracing and it is fine...

I don't think I would worry to much until Monday about Kenny... He may have a different take on that though...:eek:
I am shocked that they have yet to make it to half track for the most part...

I wish dale armstrong would come back to be crew chief with kenny , they were an amazing combination and worked together for so long I dont think any driver / crew chief combination apart from coil and force could compare to them

I wish dale armstrong would come back to be crew chief with kenny , they were an amazing combination and worked together for so long I dont think any driver / crew chief combination apart from coil and force could compare to them
I think Kenny is thinking the same thing... did I say that outloud?? OOOPPPS!!;) ;)

I just hope they get it together in time for the Winters.. I mean, the 1st Vegas session is over, We are heading into Sunday at Phoenix, and the car is yet to get to the 330' under power. I'm not saying it's easy, I am just saying it's unfortunate. I wish them the best.

Could be they are still in "see what car wants" mode. I mean it is a brand new car, new crew, etc etc,
If worst comes to worst they will perhaps get Kenny licenced in someone eless car? Just a thought.
As far as crew chiefs go, perhaps Ally is green behind the ears?
Yea Armstrong/Bernstein = great team
Coil/Force=great
A.Johnson/B. Johnson=unbeatable

it wouldn't suprise me if tim richards has been over there since last night. seems brandons car is ready

I wouldnt worry about it too much as for him getting his license. I guarantee you he will be there in Pomona. If they have to put the monster body on someone else's chassis so he can get down the track or whatever, he will be at Pomona with a license.

Yeah, certainly no reason to worry or speculate. But I can vouch for the anxiety of gettting a new FC program spooled up.... look at Scott Kalitta last season. It takes time. Ken is a very smart guy - his head will be "right" going into the season, and they'll get that vehicle hoppin'.

The only thing that I can't get used to is. See Kenny as a Monster spokesman or in photos adds. We only see young kids 20+ as the energy drink market.
Reminds me of the TV add with the old man as a Chip&Dale dancer. LOL
I think KB & BB need to switch sponsors.

i still don't understand why 'bud' & 'bud light' never developed.
always seemed like a natural to me.
guess that's why i sit in the bleachers.:rolleyes:

One more time . . . there is something wrong with that car! Hit another timing block just before I left. The black paint is beautiful, but it's gonna get ruined if they keep this up. Latest rumor is that Monster team is attempting to "borrow" somone else's FC to get KB licensed - :eek:

Kinda reminds me of Scott K when he brought the F/C back. They traced that problem to the body rubbing a wheel.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back