Monday Night Chat (1 Viewer)

Hey Ya'll...If you'd like to come into the Chat room tonight at 9:30pm Eastern/ 6:30 Pacific to share your memories of John Shoemaker, i'd love to hear some stories! Recap of the March Meet and Gator's Preview would be some good topics tonight!

See ya'll in about an hour!

Timmah

Tonight was great as usual! Thanks to Todd Okuhara for stopping by and hanging out with us.

Hoping to see more than "The Usual Suspects" tonight. gonna drag mt tush in about 2000hrs or so, maybe just a bit later, but before 2100hrs eastern...

see ya'll there and remember life happens 1320 feet at a time.

d'kid
Stalkers Welcome

From the "Calling out NHRA" thread"
Anyway I would also love to set up chat times where drivers/owners and such came on at a set time and let people ask questions. We could set it up so a mod would be right there in case it got stupid. People who knew they wouldn't be around then could pre send questions...anyway I digress

This is a great idea. I know we have had Todd O. and Matt Smith in over the last few weeks. It was great to hear the inside stuff about the FC and bike, nitro, weight and stuff.
PJ, you said you'd love to set it up. So, are you in charge of getting the drivers lined up? :p

We had some drivers come into Chat a few years back. You will need someone to moderate. That job entails being there first and noting who came in and when. That will be the sequence of asking questions. Its alot of work, I've done it quite a few times. We always did our Driver chats on a wednesday evening.
If anyone got out of line I had the option to boot em out ;)or I directed Deby to fire up the WHIP. :eek:

From the "Calling out NHRA" thread"

This is a great idea. I know we have had Todd O. and Matt Smith in over the last few weeks. It was great to hear the inside stuff about the FC and bike, nitro, weight and stuff.
PJ, you said you'd love to set it up. So, are you in charge of getting the drivers lined up? :p

WILL THIS BE NEXT MONDAY, I'M IN?:cool:

MAYBE DON S. WOULD SIGN IN!:D

Last edited:
Well if I remember correctly Bill talked about getting Max to do it one night but I never heard anything else about it.

Hello Maters,

With the season fast approaching were bringing back our weekly Monday Night Chat.

When?
9pm est
8pm cst
7pm mst
6pm pst

Where?
The Nitromater Chat Room

Hope to see some familiar name in the chat. Might even have a few surprise guess pop in. Hope to see you there.....

Thanks,
Shannon
Just a reminder for tonight's chat. As always, some will be in before this time. Hope to see lots in there tonight.

Have three Mo-mo's werkin' overtime right now....

Saving some for hand churned butter....

4 gallons in the ice box...

See ya'll about 8:30 or so

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back