Monday Night Chat (1 Viewer)

DixonFan

Staff member
Administrator
Hello Maters,

With the season fast approaching were bringing back our weekly Monday Night Chat.

When?
9pm est
8pm cst
7pm mst
6pm pst

Where?
The Nitromater Chat Room

Hope to see some familiar name in the chat. Might even have a few surprise guess pop in. Hope to see you there.....

Thanks,
Shannon

Great news! This could also save some of the threads from becoming a personal chat session derailing the threads as well.
Thanks for all your hard work Shannon and Jerrod.

I tried a few times, no luck. Finally got in.
Wow, what is wrong with that thing?
Typing is s l o w !!!!!!!!
Frustrating. Every one is having the same prob.
I left.:(

I would like to thank everyone who participated in tonights chat. All the maters that showed up had fun talking to all. To our Special guest that stopped by to say Hi...Matt Smith and Jeff Arend. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to come and chat with us.

Thanks To All,
Shannon

PS See you next Monday Night

I would like to thank everyone who participated in tonights chat. All the maters that showed up had fun talking to all. To our Special guest that stopped by to say Hi...Matt Smith and Jeff Arend. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to come and chat with us.

Thanks To All,
Shannon

And why is it that I can't sign on? I put my user name in and it was too long apparently, then just tried my first name, still no luck. Any advice Shannon??

Last edited:

Thanks To All,
Shannon

It was a good time for the short time I was in there, thanks everyone.

yes that was pretty cool......keep up the good work. yes i hope matt finds a sponsor without a teammate (bullpen diver) so he can show how good he really is.

Last edited:
WHAT..There is a mater chat on Monday Night?????:confused:

WHERE WAS I???? Oh, yeah...My evil twin brother told me about that this morning...something about Bikers gettin sponsors, torco gettin Giggy wit it....upstairs at the O.G., your beverage of choice and some guys doing they're best Jeff Arend and Matt Smith impressions!

Great time all. Maters should make a point to try and check it out!

Timmah!

PS: Kelly was in the HOUSE!!! That was the biggest Celeb! or was it Mike Minick??? He is living in a SMALL WORLD AFTERALL!!!:D

Enjoyed, had fun...

MM was a blast... and ya'll found out too much about my depraved childhood... deprived, it was deprived...

Starting to like that Smith kid...

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back