This Monday's Chat...4-28-08 (1 Viewer)

Tim5636sc

Nitro Member
Hey Guys and Gals!

We are going to have a special guest in the Monday Nitromater Chat this monday, April 28th @ 9pm EST/ 6pm PST. Bobby Bennett from Competition Plus.com will be joining us in the chat room for some Q & A. Bobby has agreed to come in and answer some questions about our sport and the future of our sport. So, think of a few questions you might have for Bobby. If you would like to join us for the Q & A, then pull up a barstool, grab some cookies and please feel free to come on in to the Chat Room at 9pm EST/6pm PST.

Thx All...

Timmah!

Early birds are welcome.
All the regulars please shower and comb your hair, it's good to have company coming.

If you haven't made Monday Chat, you should really check it out. In the last few weeks, we've had Matt Smith, Mike K. all in all, you'd be surprised who shows up.

d'kid

Hmmmmmmmm, maybe I'll poke my head in the door. Shall I bring anything? Chips? Dip? A beverage? I assume it's a non-smoking affair.

Hmmmmmmmm, maybe I'll poke my head in the door. Shall I bring anything? Chips? Dip? A beverage? I assume it's a non-smoking affair.

We try to keep it an Alky free environment, and I use a smoke eater ashtray. Milk and cookies served about 10 pm eastern, and what ever Jenn is fixing for Supper. Kids welcome, most the time I have one of the grandsons in my lap. makes it hard to type, but spelling isn't a major check point.:eek:

d'kid

Usually Karl has the cow juice too!
Karl, you missed Todd O. a couple weeks ago. Am I regular? so, I don't have to shower after the kids' soccer practice right away? lol

Usually Karl has the cow juice too!
Karl, you missed Todd O. a couple weeks ago. Am I regular? so, I don't have to shower after the kids' soccer practice right away? lol

Nope, was there Monday after the 'pre-g-ville tests' Todd was totally cool. We've got a couple of guys at are pretty good in the can, (Tony and Doug)

The only thing we ask is that people are Civil went we have guest in the house.

But remember, the only way to get into Chat is to JOIN Nitromater.

And what happens in Chat, stays in Chat.

Thanks all for making Monday nights fun.

d'kid

Nope, was there Monday after the 'pre-g-ville tests' Todd was totally cool. We've got a couple of guys at are pretty good in the can, (Tony and Doug)
d'kid
I didn't you had him in your list above. That is what I was referring to. Sorry for my confusion.
and, I will try to be showered, pampered and ready to go. I will be on good behavior. lol

Yes, the Chat room is Open for all NITROMATER MEMBERS. Even if you lurk from time to time, and can see our names by our posts, you can come in. Remember the membership is not that big of a cost folks. We have had lots of great racers, crew members, and fans who contribute to the chat! Last week having Mike Kloeber and Tony Smith from (TJ ZIZZO'S) Team, was very educational for us.

As far as the Chat room is concerned, Yes, It's good times. Heck, my Daughter and Son make an appearance, (Kaylee usually asks Mike Minick and Mike Cummings for Disneyland Tickets), and Andrew talks smack to "The grandson of Mr. Minick" and challenges him to NHRA COUNTDOWN PS2 Games. I pop open a beer, or (4) later in the chat, but we keep it civil.

I'd like to see us get to a topic of discussion and stick to it for a while at least. Maybe for the 1st hour, then Cookies, and Moo Juice can come out when things die down a bit. I have a list of people to join us in the chat room, and would like to do the "SPECIAL GUEST" chat once every two weeks. So, if you have idea's on who you like to see join us in the chat room, please send me a PM, and well extend an invitation to the Monday Night Madness!

As per Chat Room Ettiquete, all we ask is that you keep it clean, be respectful of others opinions, and do not make it personal. We have PRIVATE MESSAGES AVAILABLE FOR ANY KIND OF COMMENTS THAT SHOULD NOT BE MADE PUBLIC. Please use that as your outlet.

See ya'll on Monday!

Timmah:cool:

Chips and Dips...Chains..and a good old time are welcome Bob! As far as the NON SMOKING AFFAIR, well CHRIS Cook and I have been known to bust out the Cohiba's later in the chat room, but we are careful with the smoke! ;)

And Eric, Yes you are a Regular...and I EXPECT you to be on your best behavior...and SHOWERED!....my Padawan Learner!:cool:

Please do Kathy, bring the hubby too.

and ignore it when I say Kat did this or that... She's stuck by me for the last 29 years, I love to brag about her.

d'kid

Sure will!

....and you can brag all you want!!! It's cool to know how proud you are of her!:D

Trying to get Laurie Cannister to hop on, too. It all depends if she can break away from working in the shop on the AFC.

Hope to be there, very informative and entertaining, will have machines running in the background, hope the noise isnt too distracting!!

I'll have some of those cookies too!!

"D"

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back