Monday Chat 5-12-08 (1 Viewer)

Tim5636sc

Nitro Member
THIS UPCOMING MONDAY, THE NITROMATER CHAT ROOM WILL BE WELCOMING IN A VERY SPECIAL GUEST. BIG MAC, Dave McClelland has accepted an invitation to join us for a Q & A in the Chat Room this Monday Evening starting @ 6pm PST/9pm EST. If you have any questions of would like to share your racing memory's with the VOICE OF THE NHRA, please feel free to join us in the CHAT ROOM!

Thanks, and look forward to seeing a FULL ROOM Monday Night!

Timmah!

OK....Big Mac emailed me and is CONFIRMED for the CHAT! So everyone is welcome to come to the chat room Monday for some good times and good memories! We will do this like when Bobby Bennett was in, I'll go down the list and call on you for a question for Dave. We'll give everyone a shot, then follow-ups after!

We also have a guy lined up for May 26th, but we're not quite confirmed yet...but...it should be a good one!!!;)

See ya'll on Monday.... Come on in early if ya want, but the "SHOW" starts at 9pm est/ 6pm pst!:cool:

Timmah!

Thanks Big Mac, for the many years of being the voice of drag racing. I saw you a few years ago at Pomona, do you still attend any NHRA events?

Bruce

Bruce,

I try to get to both Pomona's and if my son or grandson are racing....Infineon as well. Still love it but got really tired of the travel...being gone all the time. Miss the people more than the racing...they have been my best friends for decades.

MaC

It was fun for the 5 minutes I was in there!

Bobby you should let me know the next time you're at your daughter's place.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back